Packers Sign LB Kirksey Hours Before Start of Free Agency

I think this signing means that ILB is a round 1 priority (Lee) or a trade back to around #40-42 and take Malik Harrison.

It makes me wonder if they talked to Kwiatkoski agent and found his price was going to be too high.
Over the weekend I suggested Kirksey as an option if they couldn’t land Kwiatkoski. Kirksey played for s Pettine in Cleveland.

Never expected them to chase Schobert or Littleton.

I think this signing means that ILB is a round 1 priority (Lee) or a trade back to around #40-42 and take Malik Harrison.

It makes me wonder if they talked to Kwiatkoski agent and found his price was going to be too high.
Over the weekend I suggested Kirksey as an option if they couldn’t land Kwiatkoski. Kirksey played for s Pettine in Cleveland.

Never expected them to chase Schobert or Littleton.
Unless its queen or Murray dont take a lb in the first. Also OT good chance in 1st

Littleton is still available?

Kwiatkowski, Littleton and Kirksey (if healthy) are upgrades over Blake. Schoberg and these other guys, you're just replacing him.

Littleton is still available?

Kwiatkowski, Littleton and Kirksey (if healthy) are upgrades over Blake. Schoberg and these other guys, you're just replacing him.
Littleton is going to get paid big time more then GB can afford.

Sportrac has GB at $14.1 million in cap space right now that is not going to leave much to get anyone else in FA

16 million for 2 years on a guy that played 9 games in 2 years is riskier than 10 mill a year for a guy that hasn’t missed a game in 3 years. I don’t think it’s a huge upgrade or downgrade. It fills a void.

Back