Packers vs 49ers, 1999

I know, in my heart, that there was no way the 49ers could pull that game out if the refs had called that fumble. To me, it was the most blatantly bad call that decided an outcome as I've seen.

I know, in my heart, that there was no way the 49ers could pull that game out if the refs had called that fumble. To me, it was the most blatantly bad call that decided an outcome as I've seen.

The 49ers game was a bad call that was crushing. All the other Packers horrible gut wrenching losses were self inflicted.

Fail Mary sucked. But, what was it 2d - 3d game of the season. But could you imagine if that guy wrenching my God we have no balls collapse gad happened at Lambeau - and it would have because our brain trust would have played it all the same way.

Cardinals: the week before knowing nothing could change and we'd be coming back to AZ regardless, AZ pulls all their guys like a preseason. We continue with our starters showing them everything. Yes, a bad call. But, I contend getting to that bad call was self inflicted

OK, just didn't realize your definition of gut-wrenching and self-inflicted before posting. And, not speaking for them, but probably Nerd, too.

OK, just didn't realize your definition of gut-wrenching and self-inflicted before posting. And, not speaking for them, but probably Nerd, too.

Hell, I didn't even know. Cardinals was a bad call. It just never got to me like the 9ers

Back