Passing Game: Who will step up?

So I looked up this thing with Lazard. Dude was a superstar in college. Went undrafted because his TOUGHNESS was questioned.

His HC said he was better than most third rounders. Now maybe that's a coach overestimating his player. But dude is 6'5" and runs 4.5.

All WRs need at least a year to get up to speed, sometimes two. That's right where Lazard is. We saw him drop that pass on the sideline, with the S bearing down on him. Maybe that was part of the question on his toughness. But we also saw the circus catch in the red zone.

Lazard will want to prove himself, he was overlooked, people saying he wasn't tough enough. But if he does!? We've got quite a prospect on our hands. I like how he's played so far. He was going step for step with MVS down the sideline!?

Imagine next year, Davante, MVS, Lazard and EQ as our top four. Lazard is looking like he could be legit, possibly even a #2. These guys are all young, but they've got high ceilings and off the charts measurables.
I highly question if St. Brown even makes the team. The ankle injury he had this year was not bad and was only put on IR because I think the other choice was to cut him as he really did not impresse in TC this year.

Back