Playoffs Game 2 : Official Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

the consensus of the talking heads seems to be that dallas will try to keep rodgers off the field by burning up the clock on offense with their running game. supposedly, garrett said as much to joe buck.

i'm not so sure that will be their actual game plan.

If I were Garrett that's what I'd try to do. I hope our run D shows up. If not its going to be a long afternoon/evening.

I think I need to quit lurking on Cowboy's forums.

They almost have me convinced that the only decent player we have is Rodgers, and boy, are they pretty pissed off about that (for some reason). :rolleyes:

We're going to win this game.

gopackgo

The national media has built this very young Dallas squad to be the greatest team ever assembled. And theyre believing their press clippings. Time for the 13 time World Champs to serve up some humble pie!

If I were Garrett that's what I'd try to do. I hope our run D shows up. If not its going to be a long afternoon/evening.

This is pretty much the key to everything on defense. Stack the box and you're leaving our guys one on one against a finally healthy Dez Bryant et al.

just in case anyone feels like jumping ship:

C11xh6QVQAI07lk.jpg

If Mason Crosby asked me out on a date right now...I think I'd say yes! Disturbing...:D

All I can say is WOW. That was a great game. I am so happy to admit that I was wrong. The defense did better than I expected them to do. They bent and almost broke but did just enough. Man, they are the Walking Wounded. Pretty soon I expect them to have to get someone off the street to play DB. Micah's interception was a thing of beauty. In fact if memory serves we had our other chances but couldn't come up with it.
Pass rush was pretty good, not great. I thought Randall was meh.

Cookie gets the offensive game ball IMO. How Jared made that catch and had the presence of mind to keep his feet down...or maybe he was just trying to keep his balance. CLP) Anyhoo. It was a great catch. Rodgers only blemish was the interception. But otherwise he played outstanding.
Obviously Crosby gets the ST's game ball for making both those clutch FG's.
It was good to see MM having them pass First then try to run works...What do you know? bouncy

Last edited:
as it turned out, my wife was able to catch the last few minutes of the game at work. pheww! the force is strong with this one.

Back