Post Game: Eagles defeat Green Bay 40-33

I guess it comes down to how you prioritize a position. As much as I would love a TE, good chance you have to replace #69 so LT becomes more of a priority. Watson and Doubs look legit but I’m not spending $$$ on #13 so WR while not a top priority is a need. Safety needs a complete rework and I’m not sold on Campbell as the answer inside. And a DC, hopefully brings a new scheme so might change the dynamics there.
Pretty hard to argue against any of this. There's a lot of work to be done.

Pretty hard to argue against any of this. There's a lot of work to be done.
Yeah and that’s the puzzle, how you prioritize this mess. And if your new DC changes scheme who is miscast if anyone. And for fun if #10 is your QB does your offense approach / scheme change? And then there is guys like #33, do you let him walk? Restructure? Fun times

Yeah and that’s the puzzle, how you prioritize this mess. And if your new DC changes scheme who is miscast if anyone. And for fun if #10 is your QB does your offense approach / scheme change? And then there is guys like #33, do you let him walk? Restructure? Fun times
I don’t think #10 changes anything as far as offensive personnel. That’s kind of the failure of Gute with the WR/TE rooms, whatever he did would benefit both Rodgers and Love, if anything it would benefit Love even more than Rodgers.

I don’t think #10 changes anything as far as offensive personnel. That’s kind of the failure of Gute with the WR/TE rooms, whatever he did would benefit both Rodgers and Love, if anything it would benefit Love even more than Rodgers.
It may prioritize a TE over a WR draft wise assuming you’re ok with 9 & 87. Maybe more 12 personal. Just spitballing.

It's going to take time to figure it all out, and even more time to resolve the issues. My concern is that they try to throw money at it, and ends up making matters worse. A methodical restructure is what's needed.

Where the QB room goes, I have no idea.

It may prioritize a TE over a WR draft wise assuming you’re ok with 9 & 87. Maybe more 12 personal. Just spitballing.
If nothing else Love is going to be way more willing to attack the middle of the field off of play action, which Rodgers just didn't like doing later in his career, and that's where a good TE may help, so I see where you're going. WR's are notorious for 2nd year hiccups so I'm not relying too much on either of them though they're both very promising.

If nothing else Love is going to be way more willing to attack the middle of the field off of play action, which Rodgers just didn't like doing later in his career, and that's where a good TE may help, so I see where you're going. WR's are notorious for 2nd year hiccups so I'm not relying too much on either of them though they're both very promising.
And let’s also throw in that Watson has to show he’s physical enough for 17 games. I like what the kid brings but it’s still early

Back