Post Game GB Defeats Texans 35-20

Not the way he was used today. He needs more touches to get onto a groove.

i thought this was a very satisfying win. i understand that houston is not a strong opponent, but to go into the game missing four of your better starting players and a truly makeshift offensive line and score as many points as we did while limiting the opposing team to only 20 points was a good showing imho.

our starting defensive alignment was the ever-popular 2-4-5. we used five different safeties in the game and the play that sealed the victory was made by a safety playing in his first career game (a guy i didn't even know was on our team).

i thought this was just the kind of victory we needed after last week's debacle against the bucs.

i thought this was a very satisfying win. i understand that houston is not a strong opponent, but to go into the game missing four of your better starting players and a truly makeshift offensive line and score as many points as we did while limiting the opposing team to only 20 points was a good showing imho.

our starting defensive alignment was the ever-popular 2-4-5. we used five different safeties in the game and the play that sealed the victory was made by a safety playing in his first career game (a guy i didn't even know was on our team).

i thought this was just the kind of victory we needed after last week's debacle against the bucs.
Black was on the PS still is actually he was one of the callups for today's game.

Packers were 7-12 on third down in the game. All 7 of the 3rd downs were converted by Davante Adams.

biggest loss today was the injury to krys barnes, who left after the first play of the second half and still led the packers' defense with eight tackles.

This was a win against a team that's obviously in disarray on both sides of the ball. I feel for Romeo. He's going to get bad grades for results, but this team wasn't of his making. Expect the fire sale for draft picks to start soon. The question is whether or not the Packers will be in the market for a trade involving someone like Watt. I doubt it, but you just never know.

The question is whether or not the Packers will be in the market for a trade involving someone like Watt. I doubt it, but you just never know.

Im sure they'd love the player but he must come with a massive cap hit.

Back