Post Game: GB Knocks off Chicago 10-3

Kumerow is overrated he's a #5 WR fans need to accept what he is they act like he can be a starting WR he's not never will be.

Davis is not a #2 not even close.
Kumerow ran a 4.5, I'll take that over Geronimo's 4.7 any day. Gmo needs to get open, bottom line. If he can't do that, next man up.

It's close other then ML has added a few of his own pieces to it but generally yeah that's it.

When I say that the biggest dynamic that Sean M and ML added was using jet motion to bait the offense. Wasn't a huge staple in the original. That's not groundbreaking really...WI HS in the 80's had a lot of teams using jet motion just not out of a pistol or gun look.

Other note I forgot to add Mike ran a lot more intermediate/short routes then the author stated. Anyone remember Denver's "Dragon" series pass routes ?

Week 2 I still don't know if you will judge much with the running game facing another really good defense.

You can run on the Vikings. We has over 4 yards per carry last year against them. Falcons had almost 5 yards per carry today against but only ran it 19 times. We need to pound the rock and use play action. We can beat the Vikings. And I have a good feeling we will because we will commit to the run more. I have said this before. The Vikings D line is showing its age. They can rush the passer but you protect AR and he will eat them alive.

Kumerow ran a 4.5, I'll take that over Geronimo's 4.7 any day. Gmo needs to get open, bottom line. If he can't do that, next man up.
Kumerow is 27 years old and has caught like 8 passes in 5 years he is nothing more then a back end WR

You can run on the Vikings. We has over 4 yards per carry last year against them. Falcons had almost 5 yards per carry today against but only ran it 19 times. We need to pound the rock and use play action. We can beat the Vikings. And I have a good feeling we will because we will commit to the run more. I have said this before. The Vikings D line is showing its age. They can rush the passer but you protect AR and he will eat them alive.
And of that Ryan averaged 12.0 per carry. Not convinced you can run on them, LB’s have speed

Back