Post Game GB Outlast Vikings 43-34

some of the wide receivers who had a worse catch% than mvs in week 1 (min. 5 targets):

curtis samuel
henry ruggs iii
breshad perriman
emmanuel sanders
john brown
michael thomas
demarcus allen
dk metcalf
keenan allen
dj moore
mike williams
brandin cooks
odell beckham jr
christian kirk
desean jackson
And I’ll take 8 of those right now instead of what we have. It’s one game

And I’ll take 8 of those right now instead of what we have. It’s one game

exactly. i'm talking about one game. week 1 of the 2020 nfl season. and all i'm saying is that two dropped passes is not a reason to get so hypercritical of a receiver. because lots of guys with better reputations had worse games.

exactly. i'm talking about one game. week 1 of the 2020 nfl season. and all i'm saying is that two dropped passes is not a reason to get so hypercritical of a receiver. because lots of guys with better reputations had worse games.
Actually it is especially MVS. He has a history of drops, if this was an isolated thing i would agree but it’s been an issue since day 1. Lazard is nice compliment receiver but still has shown nada he is a number 2. Ask me in 3-5 weeks

Actually it is especially MVS. He has a history of drops, if this was an isolated thing i would agree but it’s been an issue since day 1. Lazard is nice compliment receiver but still has shown nada he is a number 2. Ask me in 3-5 weeks

okay, i give up. as of right now he is the 13th ranked receiver in the nfl in terms of yards receiving. i'm good with that.

Back