Post Game: Packers Defeat Broncos Move To 3-0

You don't get to the Super Bowl by playing your best football in September. But you can miss a chance at the Super Bowl if you can't win in September. The offense needs to get better, but you can't be better than 3-0 at this point.

This team has come ready to play every game. That alone is an improvement over the recent past.

We all figured this was gonna be a learning year and that still holds true. It's a testament to the defense, and really the whole team, that they are winning as they grow. That is making this such a refreshing year as there seems to be so much hope and just such a good feeling about the direction of this team. It's been exciting so far and will make for an interesting year.

Really makes you wonder what kind of anchor MM had around Pettine's neck..

Really makes you wonder what kind of anchor MM had around Pettine's neck..

It was time for MM to go, but I don't think he was the problem for the defense last year. Like above, I think TT was the bigger problem for Pettine in that he inherited a bunch of players that were not fits for the scheme. Gute was able to make moves this off-season to get him more guys that work for him. Hopefully he gets him another MLB and some safety depth next year.

It was time for MM to go, but I don't think he was the problem for the defense last year. Like above, I think TT was the bigger problem for Pettine in that he inherited a bunch of players that were not fits for the scheme. Gute was able to make moves this off-season to get him more guys that work for him. Hopefully he gets him another MLB and some safety depth next year.

The new players Gute brought in have been vital, but there’s no way MM allows Pettine to completely control the D like he has under ML. MM didn’t like other coaches showing personality or taking ownership of their units. ML has these guys playing as an honest to goodness team.

The new players Gute brought in have been vital, but there’s no way MM allows Pettine to completely control the D like he has under ML. MM didn’t like other coaches showing personality or taking ownership of their units. ML has these guys playing as an honest to goodness team.

Pettine is down on that sideline high fiving and talking with these guys. It's good to see that building with these guys

Back