Post Game Packers Defeat Vikings 21-16

Wow GBP. I would hate to see you after a loss. haha. I thought the OL pass blocked pretty well most of the day. AR held the ball to long on some plays again. The Vikings have a good pass rush and imo we held them in check.

I am not a Graham fan but hes here for the season and we need to live with it. The money does not matter at this point. I will say it was stupid to have him blocking hunter. why would we put him on an island with a top notch pass rusher.

The D played well and could have been even better. Alexander should of had 2 or 3 pics if he just catches the ball. On the long TD he doesn't need to just knock that sucker down. It was 3rd and a mile. a pic there is moot.

Pass rush was on cousins all day, just need to finish. the pressure did rattle him though.

on O we est the running game. Started fast but didn't finish drives after the 1st quarter. The O is still growing and played 2 tough D teams. They will improve and when they start playing 4 quarters of football we will be a tough out for any team in this league.

The 4th down blunder cant happen though. it almost came back to bite us in the ass. I heard what AR said but its not excuse, go up 3 scores and it would have broke minny.

2-0 against 2 div teams. Great start to the season. on to the next one
I always thought about your first two sentences from others in the past. Is it that ARod holds onto the ball too long OR could it be our WRs are not getting much separation for him to throw. Wish I were on the field so I could see for myself. Harder just to watch it on TV and have a definite answer to that.

oh he is impressive no doubt. the kid is really good. I just don't think he is the best in the league. that's not a knock on him.

About the only guy who might be better now is Barkley, Zeke is good but he's not as explosive and does not have the speed

that 75 yarder was almost completely on our defense.
And these are the plays that the D needs to improve upon. Giving up long and quick plays like that could have changed the outcome of the game. Thankfully it didn't in yesterday's case.Cook ran for too much yardage for the D to be happy with.

where are you getting this he is more explosive and crazy speed and that zeke doesn't have these things??
Cook is faster, quicker than Zeke and and accelerates so fast to the hole. Zeke is stronger more of a power back, above average speed What Cook is showing now is what he flashed at FSU. Stat that is interesting, Cook recorded 2 of the top 3 fastest max speeds at RB in week 1, 20.25 MPH and 19.98 MPH, only guy faster was Hunt.

didn't fournette run like 22 mph 2 years ago? the mph is great but if you don't get in open field its a hard measure imo. zeke had better combine numbers in both speed and explosion. His style is different but hes just as explosive and his speed is close. I don't put the 40 as the end all be all and a lot goes into it but zeke was more explosive in his jumps. kamara jumps were pretty amazing.

everything I looked into didn't have cook in. in fact one had Aaron jones at 20.84 Cook did clock in at 22.07 in 2018 though. hes fast but I haven't see anything to prove hes way faster and more explosive then zeke.... or any of a few other top backs.

all good we can agree hes a very good back

didn't fournette run like 22 mph 2 years ago? the mph is great but if you don't get in open field its a hard measure imo. zeke had better combine numbers in both speed and explosion. His style is different but hes just as explosive and his speed is close. I don't put the 40 as the end all be all and a lot goes into it but zeke was more explosive in his jumps. kamara jumps were pretty amazing.

everything I looked into didn't have cook in. in fact one had Aaron jones at 20.84 Cook did clock in at 22.07 in 2018 though. hes fast but I haven't see anything to prove hes way faster and more explosive then zeke.... or any of a few other top backs.

Personally I thought he was the best back in the 2017 draft, off field stuff hurt him as did fumble issues. Fournette was more hyped but I did think as compete

Zeke has great OL and they can make holes for him so he's a more run between the tackle RB. Cook has a crappy OL and is more of a outside the tackle back.

Zeke has great OL and they can make holes for him so he's a more run between the tackle RB. Cook has a crappy OL and is more of a outside the tackle back.
Cook broke the 75 yd run on an inside zone cut, same with the one he got tripped up on. He ran hard inside yesterday

Cook broke the 75 yd run on an inside zone cut, same with the one he got tripped up on. He ran hard inside yesterday
But you watch Cook a lot they put him outside a lot he's most dangerous you get him in space.

Back