Post Game: Packers Nip Lions 23-20

This is IMO a good example of MVS lack of ball skills. Guy has a very hard time tracking the ball through the air and making adjustments, and this sort of thing is also hard to see on regular TV angles, where the compression effect of telephoto lenses doesn't do the play full justice. Throw could've been a little more inside but MVS needs to be tracking this thing much better too.

This is IMO a good example of MVS lack of ball skills. Guy has a very hard time tracking the ball through the air and making adjustments, and this sort of thing is also hard to see on regular TV angles, where the compression effect of telephoto lenses doesn't do the play full justice. Throw could've been a little more inside but MVS needs to be tracking this thing much better too.

Outside of Adams and Lazard I would not mind if we cleaned house at WR. MVS,GMO,Kuemrow are all nothing special and if you moved on from all 3 of them and brought in new guys I don't think you would see any drop off from what you get already and would be expecting improvement if you did move on.

Lazard and Rodgers were off on another deep route - looks like Lazard flattened a crosser over the middle while Rodgers led him upfield. Looked like a wild Rodgers overthrow in real time. Maybe that sort of thing is what ML is talking about when he said it's not just on Aaron?

This happens quite often. Unless we know what the call was, and the route designated, we're just guessing who screwed up, if there even was a screw up.

Martinez had a great game with a QB hit, a sack, a TFL, a Pass defended and an INT. He wasn’t the only reason for some of those big runs. One of the biggest complaints on Blake has been the lack of splash plays despite his consistency vs the run. He had several in this game but blew a few against the run and now he has to go? I don’t get the desire to dump a consistent solid defender in favor of an unknown.

i don’t mind keeping Martinez, but not at $12-$15M /yr ave.

If you spend that kind of money on an ILB they better be a complete package, and Martinez is not.

Lazard and Rodgers were off on another deep route - looks like Lazard flattened a crosser over the middle while Rodgers led him upfield. Looked like a wild Rodgers overthrow in real time. Maybe that sort of thing is what ML is talking about when he said it's not just on Aaron?

same happened with MVS on the throw that was slightly behind him.

Martinez had a great game with a QB hit, a sack, a TFL, a Pass defended and an INT. He wasn’t the only reason for some of those big runs. One of the biggest complaints on Blake has been the lack of splash plays despite his consistency vs the run. He had several in this game but blew a few against the run and now he has to go? I don’t get the desire to dump a consistent solid defender in favor of an unknown.

Eye,

This was his best game of the season yet he still was horrible against the run. He made 3 plays all game. Go back and watch the tape.

He is not worth any money unless it is 5-6M per year, at most. And even then I am leary.

Back