Post Game Packers Rally Defeat Bears 28-19

We won. Two teams playing for pride. Nothing to be proud of. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Gotta like Watson. Tom surprised me to be honest. Did not look bad most of the time.

It reminds me of some of the seasons back in the 70s and 80s. We'd show up, fill the stadium, and cheer like we were on the way to another championship. We knew better, but we knew better. We just wanted to see them do their best.

You get them, and you move on.

We won. Two teams playing for pride. Nothing to be proud of. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It reminds me of some of the seasons back in the 70s and 80s. We'd show up, fill the stadium, and cheer like we were on the way to another championship. We knew better, but we knew better. We just wanted to see them do their best.

You get them, and you move on.
Great comaprison!

To correct my earlier post..... 4.8% chance of making the playoffs.
I have to see if there are any of those calculators out there but it may be even less by the time they come back from the bye

"Jaire Alexander on what went through his mind when EQ St. Brown caught the 56-yard pass over him in the first half: "I was like, 'Man, he's a scrub. I can't believe I let him catch that over me.' But hat's off to him, because he did make a good catch.""

I mean, what can you say? It's all true, but my dude you are the one peeking in the backfield and letting these scrubs beat you.

"Jaire Alexander on what went through his mind when EQ St. Brown caught the 56-yard pass over him in the first half: "I was like, 'Man, he's a scrub. I can't believe I let him catch that over me.' But hat's off to him, because he did make a good catch.""

I mean, what can you say? It's all true, but my dude you are the one peeking in the backfield and letting these scrubs beat you.
Jaire got burned deep twice …. He talks a lot for a guy who isn’t lock down this year…

It feels like most every Sunday this year but more fun. Still a lot of the same problems. The defense still was a problem, it's just that the Bears suck real bad and so killed themselves in the end. Don't get me wrong, it's good to beat a bad Bears team and I'm happy with the win. It's just that I don't feel any different about this Packers team, or this season. They aren't a good team and won't make the playoffs.

I did like some individual things I saw. Watson continues to impress with his high level playmaking. Zach Tom held up pretty well at LT. Not sure he's the future starter at LT, but he's starting to at least look like a solid depth guy/swing tackle. AJ Dillon had another solid game which makes me wonder what was going on for all those weeks he was mediocre. Same with Kenny Clark, who's been AWOL for weeks.

Happy with the win, and the improving offense. Hope for 2-3 more wins. Realistically though, the season is over when we get to game 17.

It feels like most every Sunday this year but more fun. Still a lot of the same problems. The defense still was a problem, it's just that the Bears suck real bad and so killed themselves in the end. Don't get me wrong, it's good to beat a bad Bears team and I'm happy with the win. It's just that I don't feel any different about this Packers team, or this season. They aren't a good team and won't make the playoffs.
Exactly, there’s a reason it doesn’t feel all that different and it’s because they’re not a good team. They have 5 wins but have trailed in 3 of them, trailed by multiple scores in 2 of those wins. They’ve also lost 2 games when they were ahead by multiple scores. No consistency, no standard. It’s the difference between wins and losses in the nfl

Back