Post Game Packers Rally Defeat Bears 28-19

"Jaire Alexander on what went through his mind when EQ St. Brown caught the 56-yard pass over him in the first half: "I was like, 'Man, he's a scrub. I can't believe I let him catch that over me.' But hat's off to him, because he did make a good catch.""
If you weren't twisting your head around to pat yourself on the back you might have kept him from catching it.:cautious:

I missed the game, but was able to see some High Light Clips. Somebody has to stop Watson from diving into the endzone. Especially before he crosses the line.

But when I saw him leap into the endzone, I was concerned about injuries. What the hell is the matter with Kids These Days. Yes, Old Man knuckles dragging.

Said yesterday in shout that if Watson and Doubs keep developing there will be no need to spend cap money GB doesn't have and resign Lazard.

I missed the game, but was able to see some High Light Clips. Somebody has to stop Watson from diving into the endzone. Especially before he crosses the line.

But when I saw him leap into the endzone, I was concerned about injuries. What the hell is the matter with Kids These Days. Yes, Old Man knuckles dragging.
I thought the same but luckily he stopped himself before pulling an Adrian Peterson or Jake Kumerow

Yea but he fell clumsily like I would if somebody could get me that far off the ground.

And, I don't think he was even in the endzone when he started waiving the ball around.

Yea but he fell clumsily like I would if somebody could get me that far off the ground.

And, I don't think he was even in the endzone when he started waiving the ball around
At least he did not pull a DeSean Jackson and drop the ball before he got in the endzone.

Back