Post Game: Tampa Takes GB To The Woodshed 38-10

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Good old fashioned dropped our pants and spanked us game..... Rodgers got hit a few times and Tampa's speed and that was that. Big injury to Bak has to be watched. That defense is and I am being nice just meh. Back to work Monday.

This team has the same issue as pretty much every other year. If Rodgers has an off game, we have no chance. Our defense continues to be an absolute JOKE.

On the flip-side, Brady has a top 10 defense, again. 14th time in the past 15 years. Quite a luxury.

Reminded me of the two games against the 49ers last year. Defense is soft and gives up yards on the ground. Offense gets punched in the mouth and rolls over. I'm guessing we'll win a bunch more games but against a tough playoff team we'll fall short.

Most disappointing was the way the o-line got handled at various times, even before BahkT got injured. Hopefully he'll be back soon or things could get headed in the wrong direction quickly.

Not a surprise. Tampa’s front 7 especially David and White allows them to drop back in coverage and take things away. Defense “leaders”, The Smiths were invisible. Take King out, you get 37 who’s a liability when he does anything but special teams. 12 was off from the 1st snap. I don’t think there is a dominant team in the league and it showed. Bak out would really hurt , 71 was a turnstile. Depth is questionable. It showed

Let’s see how they respond

Bucs had zero penalties, zero turnovers, zero times sacked tonight. Perfect 3-for-3. That's happened exactly one other time for any team in the NFL since 1972. Bruce Arians was involved last time as well -- 1999 Colts did it in win over the Browns when he was QBs coach there.

Back