Post Game: Tampa Takes GB To The Woodshed 38-10

The Bucs are only the 2nd team in the last 20 seasons to have 10+ takeaways, 20+ sacks and allow fewer than 70 rush YPG in their first 6 games. Only other team to do so? The 2008 Super Bowl-winning Steelers. Yes that defense is that good.

Now, if they would be so kind as to rank the Bucs #1, we can watch them get beaten.

I had mixed emotions when I saw Brady move on to TB. The one thing that went through my mind is that he would never have gone anywhere that he didn't believe could be a winning program now, not for the future. His years are numbered, and that was the key.

Right now, based on the season to date, I see them as the co-favorite with Seattle for the NFC Championship. If anything, I give them a very slight edge, because they've got guys that are so damned hungry to win a ring that they'd chew through armor plating to get to it.

The one thing that went through my mind is that he would never have gone anywhere that he didn't believe could be a winning program now, not for the future.

so far he's winning the "brady vs belichick" contest.

Now, if they would be so kind as to rank the Bucs #1, we can watch them get beaten.

I had mixed emotions when I saw Brady move on to TB. The one thing that went through my mind is that he would never have gone anywhere that he didn't believe could be a winning program now, not for the future. His years are numbered, and that was the key.

Right now, based on the season to date, I see them as the co-favorite with Seattle for the NFC Championship. If anything, I give them a very slight edge, because they've got guys that are so damned hungry to win a ring that they'd chew through armor plating to get to it.

Much agreed. Hoping this is a wake up call for GB but that TB defense is just so stout and fast

Last edited:
in the 37 packers games from 2018-20, every packers inside linebacker combined has amassed three turnover plays. in six games this season, patrick queen - who they could have drafted - has four.

I know that it has certainly felt that way but is that a real stat?!?

Back