Post Game Thread: Green Bay defeats New Orleans 37-30

The Packers defense stunk up the joint. This defense has major issues learning to tackle. Losing Kirksey hurts because to me Summers is not as good as Kirksey he might have played ok last night but I still think Kirksey is the better player. The offense was clicking without Adams. The Saints decided to focus on Jones saying ok Rodgers you don't have your #1 WR so try to beat us through the air as we will take out your 2nd best weapon. Lazard really stepped up and had a great game. To me though as I said the biggest issues was the defense it just does not seem to be a defense you are going to count on to be a championship contender defense and will require the offense to score in the high 20s to 30s every game to make up for what the defense will give up.

Guy right now I am not impressed with is Preston Smith so far it seems he is pretty much invisible on the field with only 6 tackles and 1/2 sack thru 3 games.

Are we ready to acknowledge Lazard as a legit WR #2?
He’s on pace for nearly 70 receptions, 1300 yds, and 11 TD’s.
The young man stepped into the breach in the absence on Davante and played a heck of a game.
I also posted in the pregame thread that the TE’s would be a factor this week. So props to Tonyan and Big Dog.

Are we ready to acknowledge Lazard as a legit WR #2?
He’s on pace for nearly 70 receptions, 1300 yds, and 11 TD’s.
The young man stepped into the breach in the absence on Davante and played a heck of a game.
I also posted in the pregame thread that the TE’s would be a factor this week. So props to Tonyan and Big Dog.
Lazard really impressed me a lot this game. Though the rest of the WR group pretty much did not exist. MVS 1 catch on 4 targets and Shepard none on 1 target. Taylor did he even see snaps at WR? Taylor is a guy makes you wonder why he was kept out of camp as he has provided nothing to this team. The TE's really stepped up this game and helped cover for the bad showing of the WR's outside of Lazard.

A guy who keeps impressing me every week is Krys Barnes 9 tackles in the game. He is up to 19 on the season not bad for a UDFA who was cut at the end of camp.

Barnes is a pleasant surprise so far, but still will make rookie mistakes like his overly soft coverage on Kamara’s first TD.

Kingsley Keke also had a nice game with several pressures and a couple of sacks

Back