Post Game Thread: Green Bay defeats New Orleans 37-30

Atlanta’s defense is not above average. 1,000 total yds last 2 weeks Unfortunately I get to see them each week. I’m not forgetting who’s on the field, but it’s not like we are playing a Baltimore caliber defense yet

Please tell me there's no Dirty Bird dance involved while watching!?!??

Interesting the Packers last night did not have a drive that was 6 minutes or longer despite one of them being a 12 play drive. Avg scoring drive was 7.5 plays and 3:50 minutes

120336220_10158323835115073_7556713908032247089_o.jpg

Initial indications are that Christian Kirksey’s shoulder injury could keep him out of a few games, a source told ESPN. It’s not season-ending and surgery doesn’t appear necessary, but he’s going to miss some time

Yes. If we are going to make any type of run the D needs to get better.

Not sure how though.

I agree. The way that Kamara was running all over the field, I thought it would be a shoot-out and I wasn't thinking positively about the outcome. Oh me of little faith. As others have said, the Hill fumble was the turning point of the game. When he was sitting next to Brees on the sideline, it looked like Brees didn't want to have anything to do with him. I felt kinda bad for him...well not really but he helped out his old team and I thank him for it.

The offense was hot again. Lazard is definitely our #2. I been expecting MVS to get the long balls and was surprised to see that it was Lazard. I'm not sure how many yards Jones got but between him and Williams the run game kept going.

3-0. So far they have not been ugly wins, they have been dominant wins. Go Pack Go

Atlanta’s defense is not above average. 1,000 total yds last 2 weeks Unfortunately I get to see them each week. I’m not forgetting who’s on the field, but it’s not like we are playing a Baltimore caliber defense yet

yeah, sorry. i don't know what i was looking at. but you are correct.

I'm not sure how many yards Jones got but between him and Williams the run game kept going.

jones had a fairly lackluster game rushing-wise. 16 carries for 69 yards and a td. williams had only 6 carries for 14 yards. ervin had 1 carry for 5 yards. combined, it was less than 100 yards on the ground.

Back