Post Game Thread Packers Defeat Skins 35-18

Unfolded just as I expected....:)

Not to be Debbie downer but the pack put up 35 points on the worst defensive team in the playoffs. It will take a herculean effort to beat Arizona.

Rodgers was really just ok today. Less than 60% completions and he missed bad at times.

Not to be Debbie downer but the pack put up 35 points on the worst defensive team in the playoffs. It will take a herculean effort to beat Arizona.

Rodgers was really just ok today. Less than 60% completions and he missed bad at times.

Your correct. After Mark posted in shout I looked up the defensive stats we gave up right at 400 yards total on D today to a much lesser team and Rodgers only threw for 210.

Great win today but no doubt we need our best game of the year by everyone to win next Saturday.

I hear what you're saying. After the shine f the win has worn off, I look back on that game and do not see a dominant effort. Same types of problems surfacing as in the regular season. Of course I was happy they won, as I always am, but a deeper look at it and it seems more of a mirage. Just like the early part of the season.

At least it was 3 good quarters. Enough of an improvement to overcome a 38-8 pasting? Probably not.

The is o-line. If they run block well and give AR time, we can score enough to win, especially with this defenses ability to hold teams to under 20 points. The question is will they. Big if.

I hear what you're saying. After the shine f the win has worn off, I look back on that game and do not see a dominant effort. Same types of problems surfacing as in the regular season. Of course I was happy they won, as I always am, but a deeper look at it and it seems more of a mirage. Just like the early part of the season.
What's the alternative?

Back