Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't live near a volocano Rodgers don't want to be rebuilding a few times. ;)

As I suspected he's looking at life after and long term etc. Perfectly normal but his perspective has changed now that he's going to settle down.
That's pretty much what I gathered from it. The NFL isn't nearly as big time there as on the mainland, so he can gain some anonymity.

Our Granddaughter lived there until about 3 months ago. Her husband is a Marine. He ended up being transferred to Pendelton. She liked it but said everything was so darned expensive. They lived off base, so he received a roughly $3,000 a month housing allowance. That will give you an idea how much it costs to live there.
And that 3K won't get you anything fancy.

Our Granddaughter lived there until about 3 months ago. Her husband is a Marine. He ended up being transferred to Pendelton. She liked it but said everything was so darned expensive. They lived off base, so he received a roughly $3,000 a month housing allowance. That will give you an idea how much it costs to live there.
that camp pendleton area is nice too. i was also looking at carlsbad as a possible place to retire.

I don't expect anything more of substance on this subject until training camp in late July.... that's when the real fireworks begin. Here begins the dead period.

20,898 views and over 2,000 replies later...... wow!!!
Yeah with OTA over nothing to discuss now about Rodgers really next media blowup will be will he attend TC or not. Personally if he gave up 500K in workout bonus I think getting fined 50K a day means that he will be willing to hold out for a good portion if not all of TC

Murphy needs to just shut up already....

I still think this is mostly Murphy to blame as he's the guy running the show adn Gute does not get to take a podo( at 1265 unless he gets the ok from Murphy.

I still think this is mostly Murphy to blame as he's the guy running the show adn Gute does not get to take a podo( at 1265 unless he gets the ok from Murphy.
I don't disagree, I think it's Murphy he has a beef with more than Gute and that dog won't hunt in GB. Let's see how this plays out during camp. I say he comes in after pre-season game 2. Plays out the season ticked off so he gets his 28 million and then publicly asks to be traded. 100% speculative on my part but it makes sense.

I don't disagree, I think it's Murphy he has a beef with more than Gute and that dog won't hunt in GB. Let's see how this plays out during camp. I say he comes in after pre-season game 2. Plays out the season ticked off so he gets his 28 million and then publicly asks to be traded. 100% speculative on my part but it makes sense.
Speculation is good. That's all anyone can do at this point. It's interesting when you see all the different scenarios people think of when it comes to Rodgers future with the Packers.

In all honesty, the scenario you point out would make the most sense. He'd have registered his dislike for everything, and it would set everything up well before the next draft, so all things are possible.

I hope it does play out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back