Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Rodgers back, but I don't see it happening. The Front Office totally botched this and created this situation.

Even the freaking Bengals get Burroughs input, ask for it, and welcome it - but not our guys - "Play football" "Don't be a problem."

He should have been traded on draft day - no there weren't any freakin' offers because our Front Office said flat no.

Our Front Office is f'ing this up exponentially. Rodgers is losing value every moment. I believe I once said we'd get a 3d, a bag of fritos, and a Hidden Valley packet. We'll be lucky to get a bag of fritos.

Every day I wake up and Rodgers is a Packer, the Pack Front Office convinces me I'm not the dumbest guy on the planet.

♥️

Ultimately it’s the players decision to play, holdout or retire but remember David Dunn loses $30k for each million Rodgers walks away from. He does have a vested interest in how this ends

I would like Rodgers back, but I don't see it happening. The Front Office totally botched this and created this situation.

Even the freaking Bengals get Burroughs input, ask for it, and welcome it - but not our guys - "Play football" "Don't be a problem."

He should have been traded on draft day - no there weren't any freakin' offers because our Front Office said flat no.

Our Front Office is f'ing this up exponentially. Rodgers is losing value every moment. I believe I once said we'd get a 3d, a bag of fritos, and a Hidden Valley packet. We'll be lucky to get a bag of fritos.

Every day I wake up and Rodgers is a Packer, the Pack Front Office convinces me I'm not the dumbest guy on the planet.

♥️
#1. This debacle is not about input, this debacle is not about Jordan Love. This debacle is about Rodgers wanting control of the timeline when he leaves Green Bay. I don’t understand how people keep going back to “input” being the key issue. It’s never been part of the narrative. Sure the Kumerow thing came up but more in the context of “it’s about the people”.

#2 they would have been idiots to make a move on draft day. The cap ramifications would have done more damage to this roster that we want to know. The 6/2 designation was the only way to move forward on this.

1. This debacle is not about input, this debacle is not about Jordan Love. This debacle is about Rodgers wanting control of the timeline when he leaves Green Bay. I don’t understand how people keep going back to “input” being the key issue. It’s never been part of the narrative. Sure the Kumerow thing came up but more in the context of “it’s about the people”.
And he can't be allowed to have that leverage.... ever. This the NFL, It's a business and Mr. Aaron Rodgers is under contract for 3 seasons getting paid well. I do understand the GB narrative from the standpoint of not caving to ANY players whining about that scenario.

Let me put this out there so everyone gets it, I was following this team when they were winning 3-4 games per year, I personally would prefer that over selling out your soul( and cap) to one player and a shot for the next 2-3 years. Honestly, if they cave to Rodgers I'll probably watch games sparingly until he leaves if ever. tc(

And he can't be allowed to have that leverage.... ever. This the NFL, It's a business and Mr. Aaron Rodgers is under contract for 3 seasons getting paid well. I do understand the GB narrative from the standpoint of not caving to ANY players whining about that scenario.

Let me put this out there so everyone gets it, I was following this team when they were winning 3-4 games per year, I personally would prefer that over selling out your soul( and cap) to one player and a shot for the next 2-3 years. Honestly, if they cave to Rodgers I'll probably watch games sparingly until he leaves if ever. tc(
Agree with this. I just sense a “Carson Palmer Strategy” playing out here as an option. Dunn has been down that rabbit hole. While they should not cave, at the same time they need to do what’s best for business and one of those considerations needs to be a trade.

Agree with this. I just sense a “Carson Palmer Strategy” playing out here as an option. Dunn has been down that rabbit hole. While they should not cave, at the same time they need to do what’s best for business and one of those considerations needs to be a trade.
Then you say kiss our ass and retire if you want it that if you wont' want to work together and only want it your way retire and lose $96 million the first installment of $11 million is due to us now.

I think he tries. I don't think he would want to ruin his repuation by going out and dogging it or trying to sabatoge the season .
Not saying he goes out and dogs it but does he put his body in harms way in certain situations?

Not saying he goes out and dogs it but does he put his body in harms way in certain situations?
Last few years he has stopped his running for yards. Look at the NFCC he did not do it when he sould. I think he has long ago stopped willing to take a hit to get extra yards. He still will though get sacked though I think instead of throwing it away as that's something I think ingraned in him to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back