Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still thinking Rodgers will want out west will come down to Raiders or Broncos and does one of them get removed by trading for Watson instead? That happens and Rodgers wants one of them limits trade value when he only has one team he wants to go to.
have no idea how it sorts out

Jet's QB throwing shade at Rodgers

Brady, in my opinion, is the greatest of all time, I mean I don’t think you can argue that. Wherever he’s at, they’re winning. I’ve always been a Rodgers guy because of the flashiness, but the thing that’s important in the game is winning, right?” said Wilson

I see the Raiders being thrown around as a potential destination but that org seems to be a dumpster fire. Why would you want to go there - with Jon Gruden of all people - when you know you only have 1-2 years to get that last ring?

I see the Raiders being thrown around as a potential destination but that org seems to be a dumpster fire. Why would you want to go there - with Jon Gruden of all people - when you know you only have 1-2 years to get that last ring?
Raiders have had 4 front office people quit in last month. Talk is that they are not happy with how Davis is running things and spending money the team does not have to spend.

Raiders have had 4 front office people quit in last month. Talk is that they are not happy with how Davis is running things and spending money the team does not have to spend.
Mark my word, Davis is going to build the value on the club and end up selling. He doesn't have football in his blood like Daddy. The team is probably worth in excess of $3 billion. He's only going to hurt the franchise if he holds on to it.

Mark my word, Davis is going to build the value on the club and end up selling. He doesn't have football in his blood like Daddy. The team is probably worth in excess of $3 billion. He's only going to hurt the franchise if he holds on to it.
I guess the former team president told him he should not have bought the WNBA team saying it was a dumb purcahse when Raiders lost money last year.

Yeah and an organization needs to recognize he’s the missing piece for a short widow run. And by short window I mean 1-2 years. And then how much of your future do you mortgage
Any chance Indy would be in play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back