Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Netflix, Hulu etc..... Nothing, as for Rodgers after this summer he's going to be an easy target through camp. FYI, If you think this little spat was ugly wait until spring of 22.... bam! The big ugly is coming.
Only if they don’t want to trade him, I don’t see why they wouldn’t at this point.

Look Netflix, Hulu etc..... Nothing, as for Rodgers after this summer he's going to be an easy target through camp. FYI, If you think this little spat was ugly wait until spring of 22.... bam! The big ugly is coming.
Yes it is but that’s down the road

Oh I expet Rodgers to be nasty next off-season

Oh I expet Rodgers to be nasty next off-season
I don't. Rodgers got what he wanted (and I don't mean Cobb). If you look at the timing of it all, Rodgers didn't truly want out. Rodgers wanted to cause a panic. And he did. Spectacularly.

If he truly wanted out, he would have made it known immediately following the season when several teams would have "thrown their hats in the ring," enticing and tempting the Packers more at that time than any other. Instead, he held onto his little nugget of bullshit until such time as it would cause maximum uproar with less chance of actual movement.

Congratulations, Aaron... you're a terrorist.

I don't. Rodgers got what he wanted (and I don't mean Cobb). If you look at the timing of it all, Rodgers didn't truly want out. Rodgers wanted to cause a panic. And he did. Spectacularly.

If he truly wanted out, he would have made it known immediately following the season when several teams would have "thrown their hats in the ring," enticing and tempting the Packers more at that time than any other. Instead, he held onto his little nugget of bullshit until such time as it would cause maximum uproar with less chance of actual movement.

Disagree, he got the contract restructure that gets him out of GB without any financial hits. The organization was not going to absorb a $39m dead cap hit and move him pre 6/2 and he knew that, it's a business. Actually it was a win win at the end of the day. GB gets 12 for one last dance and also sticks to their timeline and Rodgers gets freedom in 2022

I think Aaron will be pushing hard to get were he wants to go and will say what he needs to get there

If he does go, there won't be any big stink because he played that card already. The Packers will also land a huge haul for him... because there will be multiple suitors.

If he does go, there won't be any big stink because he played that card already. The Packers will also land a huge haul for him... because there will be multiple suitors.
Multiple maybe but so much will be dictated by his 2021 production. Also 2 things factor in maybe 3. #1 he’s 38, that’s not a long term commitment #2 his compensation. The cap hit is significant #3 technically he can nix a trade and only agree to a mutually agreeable destination.

I think the huge hall is far from a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back