The PAC-12 is doomed!

It's going to be interesting seeing how they handle the situation regarding the Rose Bowl game. Since UCLA calls the stadium home, for their football schedule, I don't see the Big 10 losing out on it, and at this point, it will probably still be the Pac-12.

Thing is is Pac-12 gets gutted with the best teams moving on do you want to keep Pac-12 winner as a auto bid.
Why not if it’s Oregon or Washington. UCLA has not been relevant since 91. SC who knows. PAC 12 is not getting gutted. Now the ACC is a different animal

It's going to be interesting seeing how they handle the situation regarding the Rose Bowl game. Since UCLA calls the stadium home, for their football schedule, I don't see the Big 10 losing out on it, and at this point, it will probably still be the Pac-12.
It’s just some committee member puffing his chest. A lot about nothing

Why not if it’s Oregon or Washington. UCLA has not been relevant since 91. SC who knows. PAC 12 is not getting gutted. Now the ACC is a different animal
You said ACC is not TV draw why would anyone want them then?

Nobody that’s my point, PAC 12 is not getting gutted. ACC is vulnerable
How can ACC be vulnerable if they won't help get better TV deal? You said Clemson is not a draw and they are the best ACC has to offer

How can ACC be vulnerable if they won't help get better TV deal? You said Clemson is not a draw and they are the best ACC has to offer
Just look at the GOR. They cannot get a better deal anytime soon especially if / when ND bolts.

Actually the “best” the ACC has to offer is UNC , Miami and FSU. Unfortunately Miami and Tallahassee are not “value “ markets

Another data point why the PAC 12 will be “ok” and also B12 media value. The remaining Pac-12 and Big 12 schools’ average TV ratings, from 2015-19 and 2021. (Games against Oklahoma/Texas and USC/UCLA are excluded.)
A7F66BC8-8750-4698-B4BF-E840C2D1FA80.jpeg

Back