Wisconsin Basketball 2022-2023

McGee really started to play/shoot better at the end of the season, not unlike Hepburn. Hopefully that will carry over to his sophomore season. He's a little undersized for a 2 but there are teams he'll be fine against. At best he would be able to swing between the 1 and 2 spots for his minutes.
Yeah looks like he got better looks the last half of the year also. How that translates to B1G play is the unknown. It’s a big jump. Still think he’s a PG but if they play small he will get some minutes

It doesn't bother me that the Badgers aren't considered a challenger. I'd be more concerned if they over valued them.

And one thing to consider is that the conference will likely be down top to bottom. Iowa and Purdue lose alot , Illinois won’t be as dominant. Things change but on the surface that’s not a bad projection

b1g was clearly overrated in this year's tourney. they had nine teams in the 64 and none of them made it past the sweet sixteen. i don't think the selection committee will make that mistake again.

Back