With their pick in round 3 GB Selects Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota State

Those dream come true vids never get old….

Though it’s green and gold not green and yellow lol
Got to give him a pass at NDSU they probably go green and yellow LOL

Everything about Kraft screams GB Packers....draft party in his brother's machine shop. Grew up in a town of 594.....this guy just fits in so many ways.

So more strange to have your draft party in your brothers machine shop or Rashan Gary having it at a bowling alley?

So more strange to have your draft party in your brothers machine shop or Rashan Gary having it at a bowling alley?
Not strange at all...hell I went to so many graduations and holidays in a shed just like that living in rural WI, Folding chairs and tables the whole boat. I LOVE rural America, nothing better.

Everything about Kraft screams GB Packers....draft party in his brother's machine shop. Grew up in a town of 594.....this guy just fits in so many ways.

I couldn't agree more. Even seeing how this kid is dressed. He's ready to work, and probably was working, before the party started. I was raised in a rural environment, on a farm, and know what it's all about getting up at 4:30 AM so you can get the morning work done, cleaned up, and be in school by 8:00. Even on days where we had sporting events, the morning work and after school work had to be done if you wanted to play that evening. You find out real quick what you're made of, and how you want your life to play out.

The rural work ethic is about as strong as it gets. It certainly isn't privileged.

Back