2021 Off Season Thread

Adams has missed 6 games over the last 2 seasons.
GB won all 6 of those games.

With Adams catching 115 last year, not to mention total targets, ask the question “Does keeping him hinder the development of other WR’s going forward?”

And there was no way on draft day to project how far this goes or the end game. Now if they did ask for a trade (i think they did) that’s a bit different. Worst thing the organization could have done is overreact
Oh I do think Rodgers asked for one before the draft and it was his people that pushed for this to drop on draft day.

Adams has missed 6 games over the last 2 seasons.
GB won all 6 of those games.

With Adams catching 115 last year, not to mention total targets, ask the question “Does keeping him hinder the development of other WR’s going forward?”
Question is do guys like Lazard and MVS develop more or have they got as best as they will be?

Oh I do think Rodgers asked for one before the draft and it was his people that pushed for this to drop on draft day.
It was done on Dunn’s trip to GB, that’s my theory. I don’t buy anyone in particular asked for the leak. That’s all about ESPN & timing and we have rehashed that

If ML's offense is truly a team concept with quick throws and running the ball and pace to put the other team on its heels, it should work without Rodgers and Adam's.

I'm not saying it will work as well or take us to the promised land, but it should work, and we will be getting draft picks to plug holes.

I don't think it's gutting, I think, ala Bill Walsh, it's moving on from a player a year early.

I don't subjectively want to get rid of Rodgers and Adam's, but I objectively think it's the best thing for the Packers

Question is do guys like Lazard and MVS develop more or have they got as best as they will be?
Notice I said “going forward”.
I’m not speculating on the past. And Amari Rodgers is part of that question too.

But it becomes part of the equation as to extend/not extend.

I know it’s also not GB standard, but if they can’t come to a long term agreement, is Tag/Trade an option on the table?

Notice I said “going forward”.
I’m not speculating on the past. And Amari Rodgers is part of that question too.

But it becomes part of the equation as to extend/not extend.

I know it’s also not GB standard, but if they can’t come to a long term agreement, is Tag/Trade an option on the table?
I would like to think so as I think it would be inept to just let him go for a 3rd round comp pick in 2023

Back