2024 Badger Football Thread

Badgers have landed 2025 four-star Jaimier Scott. Projected as a safety
I saw where Gideon Ituka is in Madison ready to roll. An observer told me he's put on 15# of pure muscle since he saw him when he visited, and that he got over 2,000 yards rushing and a 10 YPC with over 30 TDs his senior year at Gaithesburg.

He said, that from what he gathered, the kid is there to just plain ball out from day one.

Badgers hiring Alex Grinch as safeties coach. One heck of a hire by Fick

Grinch is a four-time nominee for the Broyles Award (given to the nation’s top assistant coach) and was a semifinalist in 2017 and 2019
who previously served as the defensive coordinator at the University of Southern California, the University of Oklahoma, Ohio State University and Washington State University

Badgers have landed 2025 four-star Jaimier Scott. Projected as a safety
So he's going to become a RB then because that's what UW does takes a safety and moves them to RB? LOL

Scott had lots of Big 10 offers, including Michigan and Penn State. Missing? OSU. Strange.

Not RB material. slim but athletic body. Good DB type. Unsure about his speed? Might be the factor that made OSU shy away. They look at speed constantly.

Scott had lots of Big 10 offers, including Michigan and Penn State. Missing? OSU. Strange.

Not RB material. slim but athletic body. Good DB type. Unsure about his speed? Might be the factor that made OSU shy away. They look at speed constantly.
I am just joking because Braelon Allen was a safety coming out of high school and was going to play LB/S at UW until they converted him to a RB at UW.

Reactions: TW
I am just joking because Braelon Allen was a safety coming out of high school and was going to play LB/S at UW until they converted him to a RB at UW.
If I recall, several schools that were recruiting Allen weren't considering his an an RB. What you said was right. That was one of the reasons he chose Wisconsin. They said he could come out as an RB.

Back