Battle for Packers' 5th receiver spot heating up

Janis/Pink/White/Abby is fun to watch (minus abby, he's 3 weeks into a concussion, WTF). Janis seems to have the inside track but I think Pink has gained some momentum. White was all the rage in training camp, but his game performance was meh. I think they only go 5 and Janis squeaks in.tc(

All it takes is one good game either Janis or white have a 5 catch game get 60 yards they are sitting in cat bird seat

White appears to be a game choker to me. In practice he knows he won't get the hard hits. In a pre-season game it's different

in reality it's between White and Janis at this point. MM loves White for some reason, and Janis on the roster last year. MM puts a little too much faith in what he sees in practice, so game tape isn't everything.

the 3rd pre-season game will tell us alot about how this competition stands.

in reality it's between White and Janis at this point. MM loves White for some reason, and Janis on the roster last year. MM puts a little too much faith in what he sees in practice, so game tape isn't everything.

the 3rd pre-season game will tell us alot about how this competition stands.

i would say that pinkard and williams are giving full effort to be in the mix. but yeah, it's going to come down to white or janis (or both).

Back