Official 2016 Week 11 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

Man, been so far off. So even though it seems like we should lose, I'll go the other way. Washington's OL isn't great and we are sooo overdue to get some sacks. Maybe our safeties can step up and get a couple turnovers. Other side of the ball- start with no huddle, get rid of the ball and negate their pass rush. Wishful thinking I know, let's try 27-17 Packers. Three way tie in the North at weeks end. That's a better story than the also rans in the East chasing Dallas.

Did I hear right today? The Pack has given up 30 or more in 4 straight games? Ouch

3 straight games, 4 of 5.

The secondary is absolutely lost. No run game to control the clock. Our OL is banged up. This team is toast.

Redskins 42
Packers 24

I agree with Cheesedog above, I don't think they win again until Houston at home or the Bears on 12/18.

Yep.

Washington's defense is playing decent and our offense is a mess.

Cousin's is playing better and our secondary is a mess.

I think we win two more games the rest of the season. At home against Houston and at the Bears. End 6-10.

Redskins- 34
Packers- 23

Out of curiosity I googled Redskins forums to see what those fans were saying about this game and more than a few were worried facing Aaron Rodgers! Shocked( Clearly they haven't been paying attention to what is going on with our team.

Washington doesn't have enough on defense to slow down our passing game and their run game is hot/cold.

Green Bay 38
Washington 24

Anymore key injuries on OL or defense can finish this team off. Have to stay healthy

I have absolutely no feel for how this game will turn out. I was using the Titans game as a guage of where this team was headed. I thought if they lost, lacked fire, and showed no emotion, then the season was headed in a downward spiral. Not much has changed to affect that thinking but this team is so Jekyll -Hyde that I can see them pulling out a win when they are not supposed to win.

Back