Official 2016 Week 11 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

Delanie Walker ripped the Packers for 9 rec / 124 yd / 1 TD.

Vernon Davis and Jordan Reed are going to run all over the field and make the Packers D look foolish for yet another week.

This time its not going to matter how frequent Montgomery is on the field. NBC is going to wish they could flex this one out.
Redskins... 37
Packers... 24

Turn out the lights... the party's over.
Wow! That's a pretty good guess on the score...except you way underestimated how crappy this defense is! FP(

I saw this one coming. Picked it within 4 points. I wanted to be wrong.

They can talk about injuries all they want. What I see out there is worse than injuries. It's a lack of coaching. These kids are not on the same page on defense. Then, we see guys like Datrone Jones pulling an Suh. He needs to be cut tomorrow morning. I don't give a damned how many injuries we have. He needs to be gone.

Daniels plays great, then turns dumb. That rift to the head against Cousins gave them second life, and the TD that put them out front to stay. We're having enough trouble without playing dumb!

I hate to say this, but this team is in a death spiral. Even if they win 3 more games, all they do is screw up their draft pick. As far as doughboy, I don't even want to hear it from him.

If anyone didn't hear it, we have just completed the worst 4 week run for our defense since 1958, when it comes to giving up points. If you don't know about that Packer team, they were 1-10-1, the only win being a 38-35 win over the Eagles at Lambeau. I was there. Did I mention there were only about 800 of us there? That's what happens when teams are poorly coached, and under achieving.

Datone Jones can be cut any day now. He's dumber than a box of rocks. I didn't think Daniels deserved a penalty there. I don't think he hit Cousins' head or shoulder at all. I don't think we can completely dismiss injuries especially in the secondary. Most of those corners belong on the PS and not as starters. Losing Ryan and then Martinez in the middle didn't help either. Did Blake return? Will we have enough bodies to field 11 defenders Monday night? sick(

The injuries on defense are showing up now, big-time. It's not that Rollins and Gunter aren't worthy of being on the roster, it's that they should be the #3/4 CBs. Both starters are gone and then Goodson is gone and now we have Hyde playing the nickel spot. Talk about a complete lack of speed at the position. It's bad, when Hyde at 4.5ish is the "burner" of the bunch. I think both Rollins and Gunter we more like in the 4.6 range. It is no coincidence that despite the wind the 'Skins were running deep go routes. With the safeties having to worry about the TEs, just run a guy deep on almost every play. The Packers lack of speed at CB is what is burned them against the 'Skins and likely will burn them a number of times more down the stretch.

Reactions: TW
Back