Official Packers Off Season Thread

Bennett and Ladarius Green would both definitely be worth a look and would be an instant upgrade.

Not wanting to burst anyone's bubble, but TT doesn't sign FAs that would cost him in the compensation pick formula. Crawling into TTs mind.....Casey Hayward is most likely gone. He won't pay money for a #4 CB. Plus, Hayward might actually get a decent contract somewhere else. I think he'll keep Perry over Neal because of money (Perry did play solid football the last month). I also think he will keep Raji or Guion but not both. Ask Peppers for a renegotiated contract.

Sign Crosby. Kickers don't have a lot of leverage so you don't need to make him the top paid K in the league. Watch for Vets who get released from their contracts, they don't affect the compensation formula. Like when we got Peppers.

Didn't mean to rain on the parade, but unless TT totally changes course, he's not paying any attention to the FA list.

Not wanting to burst anyone's bubble, but TT doesn't sign FAs that would cost him in the compensation pick formula. Crawling into TTs mind.....Casey Hayward is most likely gone. He won't pay money for a #4 CB. Plus, Hayward might actually get a decent contract somewhere else. I think he'll keep Perry over Neal because of money (Perry did play solid football the last month). I also think he will keep Raji or Guion but not both. Ask Peppers for a renegotiated contract.

Sign Crosby. Kickers don't have a lot of leverage so you don't need to make him the top paid K in the league. Watch for Vets who get released from their contracts, they don't affect the compensation formula. Like when we got Peppers.

Didn't mean to rain on the parade, but unless TT totally changes course, he's not paying any attention to the FA list.

Then TT might as well be saying that I am cheap and don't want to improve this team and know we won't have a shot at a SB.

I would like to see ILB Trevathan in Green and Gold next year. Then go out and draft OT Conklin in the 1st round and Hunter Henry in the 2nd.

Under the 'we won't know 'til it happens' umbrella, Hunter seems to be the consensus pick at TE, so expecting him to be there at the end of round #2 is probably unrealistic.

Under the 'we won't know 'til it happens' umbrella, Hunter seems to be the consensus pick at TE, so expecting him to be there at the end of round #2 is probably unrealistic.
Rumors are that he's leaning at returning to Bama.

I'm having a hard time believing 2016 is the last season we will have a chance with AR at the helm. Next December he will be only 33 years old. That isn't ancient for an NFL QB.

I'm having a hard time believing 2016 is the last season we will have a chance with AR at the helm. Next December he will be only 33 years old. That isn't ancient for an NFL QB.
Rodgers get do it by himself. If Ted is not improving talent on this team you won't get to a SB. Look at Favre only got to one SB because later on he just did not have the talent around him to be a SB level team.

Rumors are that he's leaning at returning to Bama.
That would be Howard returning to Alabama. Hunter is from Arkansas.
Favre actually got to two Super Bowls because he didn't have someone f**k up an onside kick.

They can pretty much draft BPA and improve the team. We have no area right now that is a disaster area, though TE is sorely lacking.

I'd still like to see OT, WR, DL, TE and ILB in the first 4 rounds (in no particular order and assuming a 4th Rd comp pick) but would not mind a stud OLB or RB if one happens to fall into our laps. I'm not putting OLB high for the moment because Peppers played well down the stretch and might finish out his contract. Also MM has indicated he wants to move CM3 back to OLB. They have a guy in Elliot that I would like to see more of, and chances are they will sign one of Perry or Neal. In addition, with some talk of Datone maybe getting some snaps out there, they seem to be reasonably covered at the position. The best chance of this working out is if CM3 is replaced inside so a high pick on an ILB would make the OLB spot better.

Back