Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

BB wouldn’t have been what he was without his staff and for a long time he had great talent eval and front office. His drafts have been questionable since a lot of Fo people left.
yes, I did forget to mention that he had an awesome coaching staff around him. And yes . . . it does appear he may be getting a bit senile now.

yes, I did forget to mention that he had an awesome coaching staff around him. And yes . . . it does appear he may be getting a bit senile now.
When you let your dog sit in front of the computer and draft for you the cheese might have slipped off your cracker. LOL

Packers 2023 Free Agents

Outside FA signed

Tarvarius Moore
Matt Orzech

FA lost
Krys Barnes
Dean Lowry
Allen Lazard
Jarran Reed
Robert Tonyan
Randall Cobb

So based on this GB might get a 5th round pick for Lazard and maybe 1 or 2 7th round comp picks for the other guys.

So with Cobb going to NY Jets now have a deep roster and just waiting for them to cut Corey Davis. For some reason Packer fans wanted Davis in the trade with Rodgers. Does anyone see Gb offering Davis a Sammy Watkins type contract if and when the Jets cut him? I am not a fan of Davis as I do see him as Watkins a injury prone type WR but would anyone else have a different view of him and think he would be ok on a low 1 year deal as a vet WR for the team?

Packers 2023 Free Agents

Outside FA signed

Tarvarius Moore
Matt Orzech

FA lost
Krys Barnes
Dean Lowry
Allen Lazard
Jarran Reed
Robert Tonyan
Randall Cobb

So based on this GB might get a 5th round pick for Lazard and maybe 1 or 2 7th round comp picks for the other guys.

And none of the guys we lost will hurt us.

So with Cobb going to NY Jets now have a deep roster and just waiting for them to cut Corey Davis. For some reason Packer fans wanted Davis in the trade with Rodgers. Does anyone see Gb offering Davis a Sammy Watkins type contract if and when the Jets cut him? I am not a fan of Davis as I do see him as Watkins a injury prone type WR but would anyone else have a different view of him and think he would be ok on a low 1 year deal as a vet WR for the team?
Drafted 3 WR last year and another 3 this year, I don’t think Davis is good enough to warrant taking playing time away from these new guys. That’s just not where the team is at right now, and this comes form someone who thought Davis would be part of the Rodgers trade package.

Drafted 3 WR last year and another 3 this year, I don’t think Davis is good enough to warrant taking playing time away from these new guys. That’s just not where the team is at right now, and this comes form someone who thought Davis would be part of the Rodgers trade package.
What about Jarvis Landry? I forgot he was still a FA. I know he's also had some injury issues last few years is his talent worth the risk?

Back