Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Drafted 3 WR last year and another 3 this year, I don’t think Davis is good enough to warrant taking playing time away from these new guys. That’s just not where the team is at right now, and this comes form someone who thought Davis would be part of the Rodgers trade package.

Same here, I was not opposed to Davis as part of a pre-draft trade because it filled a hole and made WR less of a "need". Now that the draft is over and you've drafted 3 more WR's, I see no point in adding a guy as he'll just take snaps away from your young guys. You have a pretty full room right now. I'd wait until camp and if someone gets injured or just plain sucks, there'll probably still be a vet available out there.

What about Jarvis Landry? I forgot he was still a FA. I know he's also had some injury issues last few years is his talent worth the risk?
Why tho? Team isn’t going anywhere in 2023, it’s about 1. evaluating Love as a future starter and 2. building a base for a future run with him if he is. Does Jarvis Landry move that needle?

Why tho? Team isn’t going anywhere in 2023, it’s about 1. evaluating Love as a future starter and 2. building a base for a future run with him if he is. Does Jarvis Landry move that needle?
Would Landry give Love a better chance to succed then young inexperinecd rookies?

Dang Eddie Lacy really let himself go.

FvAv5ZEaYAAcg6I

Drafted 3 WR last year and another 3 this year, I don’t think Davis is good enough to warrant taking playing time away from these new guys. That’s just not where the team is at right now, and this comes form someone who thought Davis would be part of the Rodgers trade package.
These guys are all rookies and 2nd year dudes, if you include Watson and Doubs. Plus these TEs are rookies. If they bring Davis in, it'll be for a veteran presence.

Back