Packers resign Mason Crosby to 4 year deal

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Per Adam Schefter Packers and Crosby agree to 4 year deal.

That was fast

There was no way Packers were going to let him hit FA. My guess everyone else they are going to let test the market as no one else is important that if another team gets them that they can't be replaced.

4 years $16.1 million. $5 million signing bonus.

Daniels and Crosby were no-brainers. Glad both are done, but now it gets interesting with other Packer UFAs.

Good news!
Crossbar Crosby....never seen a Kicker hit so many uprights. I guess Crossbar just sounds better.

He came off a pretty solid 2015 season.
  • 36 for 36 extra points made
  • Of the 28 field goal attempts, he made 24 for a 85.7% average
  • Longest made was 56 yards
  • Total NFL rank was 21st overall

I guess they're done with free agency then?

Just kidding. Count me in as one who would like to see Forte brought in along with a Jordan Cameron and Travathan. That would make me one happy camper. Then the draft could be wide open for DL and OL depth and maybe even starters, if some of these great defensive players slide to us. Go get 'em, Ted! pop(

I guess they're done with free agency then?

Just kidding. Count me in as one who would like to see Forte brought in along with a Jordan Cameron and Travathan. That would make me one happy camper. Then the draft could be wide open for DL and OL depth and maybe even starters, if some of these great defensive players slide to us. Go get 'em, Ted! pop(
Doubt that happens they don't have cap space for guys like that if ted signs anyone thats not his my guess its a low budget guy as he will spend his cash bringing his own back plus Forte is wrong side of 30 don't want to invest in a RB who's best years are behind him.

Crosby isn't money when the game is on the line, but they like him.

He's got a strong leg and (not to jinx him) he's doesn't have that fragile psyche that many kickers have. He's got a strong leg, and he's not afraid to stick his grill into a guy's chest and make a tackle when needed. Saved a game for us this past year.

Kicking 85% is pretty standard, but Crosby does it in all sorts of weather. Not all kickers could do that.

Back