Post Game: Packers defeat Rams 24-12

No it was the one where the interviewer asked him about the play and he said "If you want to score a TD, run a better route"

Was it inaccurate what he said?

I know most of you guys do not like him and are sick of him being here but the guy was being honest. He was asked a question and he answered it honestly. Why are we so afraid people are going to get offended nowadays?

Could he have said the politically correct answer? Of course, but he didn't. I don't think Christian Watson will go cry in his cheerios because of it.

Sometimes people need to hear the hard truth.

There. I am off my soap box. :)

Could he have said the politically correct answer? Of course, but he didn't. I don't think Christian Watson will go cry in his cheerios because of it.

Sometimes people need to hear the hard truth.

There. I am off my soap box. :)
Here is the hard truth: Christian Watson is the main reason they've gone 3-2 in the last five and even have a shot at the playoffs, despite missing time with injuries and coming from a small program with a huge learning curve, and it makes the QB look bad when he throws the guy under the bus on live TV for not scoring on a garbage time play that shouldn't have been run to begin with.

Here is the hard truth: Christian Watson is the main reason they've gone 3-2 in the last five and even have a shot at the playoffs, despite missing time with injuries and coming from a small program with a huge learning curve, and it makes the QB look bad when he throws the guy under the bus on live TV for not scoring on a garbage time play that shouldn't have been run to begin with.
only those who have a seriously biased view of our future hall-of-fame qb would call that comment throwing "the guy under the bus". it was a playful jab, and if you had actually watched the game you would have seen the on-field conversation between rodgers and watson after the play. both were in good spirits, and rodgers affectionately put his arm around him and gave him a pat on the helmet. imho, some people are just looking for any and every possibility to throw rodgers under the bus by making mountains out of molehills.

The hard truth for everyone.... Watson isn't the second coming of James Lofton but he's the best "threat' we got.

Rodgers wasn't wrong but Rodgers also threw a few shitty balls, to my resident Rodgers fans I get ya BUT AR said thumbs fine...so those shitty throws boys is all in an old arm.... get as pissy as you want that's not the same AR from 10 years ago.

You might tell me I get it, I get it.......the problem is Aaron doesn't get it yet and that's really the problem in a nutshell.

only those who have a seriously biased view of our future hall-of-fame qb would call that comment throwing "the guy under the bus". it was a playful jab, and if you had actually watched the game you would have seen the on-field conversation between rodgers and watson after the play. both were in good spirits, and rodgers affectionately put his arm around him and gave him a pat on the helmet. imho, some people are just looking for any and every possibility to throw rodgers under the bus by making mountains out of molehills.
We specialize in biased viewpoints from all sides.... post'em

I enjoyed the game and am obviously glad that we won, but to be honest, I was not terribly impressed. Still too many mistakes. If that had been a better team, the outcome could have been much different.

HH, I thought the same thing about Nixon. What the Heck took so long for them to make the change?bh(

Back