Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to factor in his age and contract. And then there is the need factor. You may be right and I’ve said many times it only takes one. But I don’t sense a big haul like 2 #1’s.
2 #1's is were I start or say no dice

My thought was a #1 and a conditional 2 or 3 but maybe that’s steep. I get your point. Someone could overpay
You are giving away a MVP QB for pretty much day 3 picks for a player of his stature. IMO that way. Packers should say give us what we want or Rodgers can play for GB or retire then.

Nor do I. It would only have been someone who was desperate, and down lower in the draft is my guess. Even then, sketchy that they'd get it. Maybe a #2 the second year would be possible. Even then? Don't know.
The lowest I take and hang up the phone on anything less is a 2 #1's because they are going to be low 1s.

You are giving away a MVP QB for pretty much day 3 picks for a player of his stature. IMO that way. Packers should say give us what we want or Rodgers can play for GB or retire then.
You have overvalued the market. He’s also 38 years old with a big price tag. It’s not a sellers market

You have overvalued the market. He’s also 38 years old with a big price tag. It’s not a sellers market
I still think there will be more then one team interested in him which drives up the bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back