Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rodgers never opt'd out but I think that was media BS that Rodgers never considered. Plus also as we move into TC other teams wanting to trade for Rodgers lessens does another team want to trade for Rodgers as they get into TC knowing he likely won't have the offense down by the start of the season and it will take into the season for him to work out timing with the WR's? At this point holding out only benfits Love as he gets much needed snaps. It also hurts Rodgers as he does not get snaps with his new OC

I am sticking with the aftergame two of the preseason theory. Aaron was a big proponent of no preseason games per se. He hates everything offseason and being stubborn can kill two birds with 1 stone coming in the last week of camp or the week after. He'll play this year...past that sh))
Yes, joint practices on the 18-19, game 2 on the 21st. Earliest he possibly shows up is Sundaythe 22nd.

I am sticking with the aftergame two of the preseason theory. Aaron was a big proponent of no preseason games per se. He hates everything offseason and being stubborn can kill two birds with 1 stone coming in the last week of camp or the week after. He'll play this year...past that sh))
right now i figure he is doing the packers a huge favor by letting them focus on jordan love's development during this offseason. i think i heard ml say something like rodgers could show up any time before week 1 of the regular season and be ready to play. by him not being there, it allows the packers to make up for the lost 2020 offseason.

so really the packers management should be happy with what rodgers has done so far.

on a side note, i noticed that murphy managed to keep his big pie hole shut regarding rodgers in his latest press briefing.

Focusing on Love is great and all. But with new faces on the OL including C they need all the reps they can get to get used to each other.

iu

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back