Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I do know for a fact that he was reaching out to local blog/vlog to get people on his side, so before the claims he wouldn't do this or that to sway public favor, I can tell you he 100% made efforts to get people that talk packers to back him on this so he doesn't look so bad or to help make the team look worse. And oddly enough, those 'reaches out' started just before the last draft, strange timing isn't it?
What Badger posted here is fact..... He did do that. 1000% true.

I just think there is an awful lot of overreactng going on with this from the start to today. I just dont see the big deal in it from the front office to Rodgers. I think its more from some who never liked Rodgers from the start and have a love fest for Favre. Glad this part is done and we can finally move on to actual football.
Generally, I might agree with you but a good many of the folks here you speak of were hanging with me when Favre left and they roasted his behind worse. Packer fans are and always have been more loyal to the team and franchise than any one player. It really is what sets GB apart from other franchises. But I appreciate your opinion on the matter Score.

What Badger posted here is fact..... He did do that. 1000% true.
And you can take it to the bank the organization was also looking for allies at the same time. Not shocked in the least

My one quibble is that there were certain guys like Micah Hyde, Jared Cook and Corey Linsley that played big roles on the team and in the locker room that not only weren’t re-signed but apparently weren’t even communicated with. If it was me, I think it would show some class to be more upfront with their intentions.
Well, that's Aarons story RP, I haven't heard that from the horses mouth yet so to speak.

I'd like to see that. Again by Aaron's own admission, it's a cold hard business .... but wait! You should have kept my buddies on for an extra year? :confused:
I’m going out on a limb here but one thing I do know in many organizations, teams are in communication with agents to let them know they are moving on to give a head up to gauge the market. Maybe that happens in GB maybe not. But one constant Brandt always alluded to was communication and communication skills.

I'd like to see that. Again by Aaron's own admission, it's a cold hard business .... but wait! You should have kept my buddies on for an extra year? :confused:
I hear you. I’m not saying they were wrong or right to let those guys go, just that they could’ve handled the departures better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back