Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, some of you don't like Aaron getting beat up and that's okay. But you can't come out Day 1 and use the nuclear presser, which has a bunch of glaring holes in it by the way, and think 100% of the fan base is going to sing kumbaya. I said it 300 pages back maybe more... his rep with a really large number of fans is tarnished now. Don't believe go read around.

The man way way underestimated the backlash. So did the 3 stooges in the front office. 1000% both sides effed this up.

Pack and others are right in my opinion, this is going to be a ride in the next 6 months. Rather than blame folks posting for the distraction look no further than the two parties mentioned above.... they caused it collectively, not any fan writing on a forum or Twitter etc. sb(tc(

Irrelevant. Rodgers is not happy. Never will be in GB. It’s not the money He understands his only way out is to force the concession he got.
But power does Rodgers gets a say in roster might make him happy

Cobb had the same stats as Lazard last year. And Lazard costs a fraction of the $$$.... and thats even without whatever else they have to send to HOU for Cobb.
Yeah with Cobb is making this makes no sense just to please crybaby Rodgers

Who ever took a discount to go to GB? Two players cited by Rodgers as being disrespected by GB were Woodson and Peppers, both (in)famously only came to GB because they offered the most money and then liked it. Z Smith and Amos had no idea where they were going until their agents told them who offered the most money. GB has always had to overpay to get UFAs in. What is this fantasy that players were begging to come play with Rodgers for a discount?
Look at GB they have paid players to be top of market to leave from FA only thing that interests players in GB is $$$

I don't know how people can continue to defend his attitude anymore. The hypocrisy of him acknowledging that this is "a business" and then immediately waxing nostalgia about "family" and "respect" within the organization like he's **** Vin Diesel in some lame Fast & Furious trailer......
People act like he is the GBP and they should worship the ground he walks on I see people saying Rodgers should be allowed to make personal choices

If Rodgers had his way, the Packers would have brought back ineffective players. We likely aren't able to re-sign younger, more capable replacements. Keeping crappy vets means the Packers can't afford what good FAs the Packers have had.

Rodgers is wrong, period.
Well hopefully Rodgers is gone after this year and a new team can deal with his demands to have his washed up buddies on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back