Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one quibble is that there were certain guys like Micah Hyde, Jared Cook and Corey Linsley that played big roles on the team and in the locker room that not only weren’t re-signed but apparently weren’t even communicated with. If it was me, I think it would show some class to be more upfront with their intentions.
I guess Rodgers was not happy the team let LInsley walk

Another Rodgers special, had a guy specifically ask the question and then had an ultra prepared response with notes. Really happy to have him back for a final year, but yeah, he is constantly looking worse and worse in my eyes.

As for people that think I can't root for him or will only be waiting to **** on him when he does something wrong, no, my beefs with him have been the same for years. I have no problem putting the packer success over my beefs with him at all. And I will only rarely (for as much as I used to post) go out of my way to try to share that perspective or get others to acknowledge it. He is a person and a player with lots of flaws that we as fans overlooked for probably too long, I feel like this offseason has just opened more eyes to the people that were warning us all along.

Also, I do know for a fact that he was reaching out to local blog/vlog to get people on his side, so before the claims he wouldn't do this or that to sway public favor, I can tell you he 100% made efforts to get people that talk packers to back him on this so he doesn't look so bad or to help make the team look worse. And oddly enough, those 'reaches out' started just before the last draft, strange timing isn't it?
Oh of course Rodgers ego wants him to play the victim and that the Packers wronged him for all he's done for the team.

I'd like to see that. Again by Aaron's own admission, it's a cold hard business .... but wait! You should have kept my buddies on for an extra year? :confused:
If it was up to Aaron we would have the oldest team in the NFL with a bunch of 30 years olds that has been on the team for 10 years and who cares if they are old broken down and go 7-10 as long as Rodgers is having fun right?

No that’s not entirely what he was getting at. Read the rest of the post
Just saying that Rodgers was made one of his friends was not kept because only who he cares about should be on roster

Look, some of you don't like Aaron getting beat up and that's okay. But you can't come out Day 1 and use the nuclear presser, which has a bunch of glaring holes in it by the way, and think 100% of the fan base is going to sing kumbaya. I said it 300 pages back maybe more... his rep with a really large number of fans is tarnished now. Don't believe go read around.

The man way way underestimated the backlash. So did the 3 stooges in the front office. 1000% both sides effed this up.

Pack and others are right in my opinion, this is going to be a ride in the next 6 months. Rather than blame folks posting for the distraction look no further than the two parties mentioned above.... they caused it collectively, not any fan writing on a forum or Twitter etc. sb(tc(
Yeah I can't believe no one is really roasting Rodgers for this BS he pulled.

Wonder if the people loving a old washed up Cobb will be loving it when he's making $10 million to catch 30 balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back