2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Depends what’s out there. They need a rim protector more than anything else
The question is, who can you get, and what's the price? I see either Donte or Pat being the price. Possibly Nwora. Something's gotta give. We need that body inside. We're getting beat up around the rim.

The question is, who can you get, and what's the price? I see either Donte or Pat being the price. Possibly Nwora. Something's gotta give. We need that body inside. We're getting beat up around the rim.
Probably Ragu just based on age and upside value. Who you get is a more difficult question

Probably Ragu just based on age and upside value. Who you get is a more difficult question
Whoever it is, they need to be big, physical, and not prone to fouling out easily. The last thing we need is someone who gives us 5-8 minutes floor time, and six in the act of shooting fouls.

I wonder if they might look to a free agent not on someone's roster instead. Who? I don't think there's anyone out there that I'd get excited over being dragged in.

I don't see Mamu as much of a help. He's clumsy. He has some skills, but on defense, his footwork is so clumsy, and he ends up crossing over on his steps. More of a hindrance than help.

Whoever it is, they need to be big, physical, and not prone to fouling out easily. The last thing we need is someone who gives us 5-8 minutes floor time, and six in the act of shooting fouls.

I wonder if they might look to a free agent not on someone's roster instead. Who? I don't think there's anyone out there that I'd get excited over being dragged in.
I would think a trade only due salary swaps with who you deal. They probably had a trade exception but to your point who’s available

I have no idea who's available to be honest. They don't need to bring a retired guy in who will take the rest of the season to get in shape to play 10 games. By then it will be over. I just can't think of anyone that would interest me, if I was the Bucks.

Bucks are talking with Boston on Dennis Schroder-Donte DiVincenzo deal, Boston not willing to move Grant Williams.....
Personally DiVincenzo for Williams would be just fine

Based on a trade for Williams, who's a guard, you're satisfied with Monroe being added as inside muscle? I'm not clear on what advantage we'd gain by getting Schroder for Donte to be honest. Unless you're anointing Schroder as the new starting guard to play next to Holiday, and I doubt that's the case. I see nothing that advances the Bucks in a trade like this. Just costs more cap money this year.

Based on a trade for Williams, who's a guard, you're satisfied with Monroe being added as inside muscle? I'm not clear on what advantage we'd gain by getting Schroder for Donte to be honest. Unless you're anointing Schroder as the new starting guard to play next to Holiday, and I doubt that's the case. I see nothing that advances the Bucks in a trade like this. Just costs more cap money this year.
Williams is 6-6 about 235, he's not a guard and would be a liability as one. He's listed as both a PF and SF. He has the ability to shoot from distance so that fits the system.

As to Schroder, I can only see him as a backup point, he's not a pure 2 guard and can't play a lick of defense

As to Monroe he actually looks quick down low and provides some bulk. Based on what was discussed on TV last night López is getting closer, not sure if that's the organization being optimistic but it's encouraging

Meh seems overpaying to get Schorder probalby could have gave up a 2nd round and got him

Back