2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Meh seems overpaying to get Schorder probalby could have gave up a 2nd round and got him
Well considering Horst turned it down yes. Doubt Boston takes a 2nd. Just not a good fit for Milwaukee

I wouldn't have wanted Williams or Schroder to be honest. I'd much prefer sticking with Donte, and using Monroe as an inside road block. He played fairly decently the other night to be honest.

Good question on Lopez. That might just be hopeful thinking on their part. Maybe not. We can hope! That said, how long to get in playing shape? With a back injury, not much core training can be done. He's going to be starting from scratch.

What I like about Monroe is that he's a scratcher. He's on his third 10 day contract with a third team this year, and has responded pretty well each time. Maybe, just maybe, he can fill the bill, with a minimal investment?

I do know that watching the Lakers last night I was embarrassed for them, and the way they played, including LeBron. He looked like he could care less about the team concept at times. The Westbrook investment has hurt them. He simply does not fit with the rest of that team. Watching AD and LeBron walk away from him, head down, tells a big story. They've lost confidence in him.

Anyhow, the mighty have fallen.

Bucks on the way to the top in the East, all that's left is the question as to how we can do against Phoenix if it ends up the Bucks and Suns in the final. Right now, without Lopez, I pick Suns in 5 or 6. With Lopez up to speed, it could go 7, and the Bucks have a shot at that 7th game.

I wouldn't have wanted Williams or Schroder to be honest. I'd much prefer sticking with Donte, and using Monroe as an inside road block. He played fairly decently the other night to be honest.

Good question on Lopez. That might just be hopeful thinking on their part. Maybe not. We can hope! That said, how long to get in playing shape? With a back injury, not much core training can be done. He's going to be starting from scratch.

What I like about Monroe is that he's a scratcher. He's on his third 10 day contract with a third team this year, and has responded pretty well each time. Maybe, just maybe, he can fill the bill, with a minimal investment?

I do know that watching the Lakers last night I was embarrassed for them, and the way they played, including LeBron. He looked like he could care less about the team concept at times. The Westbrook investment has hurt them. He simply does not fit with the rest of that team. Watching AD and LeBron walk away from him, head down, tells a big story. They've lost confidence in him.

Anyhow, the mighty have fallen.

Bucks on the way to the top in the East, all that's left is the question as to how we can do against Phoenix if it ends up the Bucks and Suns in the final. Right now, without Lopez, I pick Suns in 5 or 6. With Lopez up to speed, it could go 7, and the Bucks have a shot at that 7th game.
I was not thrilled with how Ragu played last night. Seemed like he had no burst and zero confidence in his shot. I get the injury issues maybe he won't be the same

I am going to go out on a limb and say GS comes out of West especially if Green gets going. Wiggins, Curry and Thompson can score and not convinced other than Booker they have anyone who can score consistently. The Achilles for both is depth.

I was not thrilled with how Ragu played last night. Seemed like he had no burst and zero confidence in his shot. I get the injury issues maybe he won't be the same

I am going to go out on a limb and say GS comes out of West especially if Green gets going. Wiggins, Curry and Thompson can score and not convinced other than Booker they have anyone who can score consistently. The Achilles for both is depth.
I wonder if he's 100% he might not be player he is for another season so some team could sign him cheap for 1 year next year and get a good player

I wonder if he's 100% he might not be player he is for another season so some team could sign him cheap for 1 year next year and get a good player
From what I can gather he turned down an extention last year, how much don't know. It's hard to tell how he fits when healthy. He still playes above average defense, good ball handler but not great, decent range. His big asset is he's athletic and that was missed last year. The injury was not minor, takes time

If I were him see if he can do 1 year deal next year go go team that is not every good but would give him chance to start and see if he can improve his stock to get better long term deal in 2023.

If I were him see if he can do 1 year deal next year go go team that is not every good but would give him chance to start and see if he can improve his stock to get better long term deal in 2023.
You go to a team that's not good and you have nothing around you is a recipe for disaster. He's not a guy who is going to carry someone, he's more a 3rd option. And then the next question is about fit. Will the role allow him to showcase himself?

I actually like how Bud is coaching this year. He's not fighting to get wins. They could very well be a top contender going into the playoffs, and could grab #1 seed in the East.

You go to a team that's not good and you have nothing around you is a recipe for disaster. He's not a guy who is going to carry someone, he's more a 3rd option. And then the next question is about fit. Will the role allow him to showcase himself?
Thing is he's a role player off the bench won't help him either get a good contract.

Thing is he's a role player off the bench won't help him either get a good contract.
Depends. Your 6th or 7th in the rotation and contribute you get paid. League is full of guys not on exemption deals like that. Kelly Oubre got what $12m as an example

Back