2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Oubre fills a role a lot like John Havlicek did with the Celtics so long ago. Guys with that level of skills, off the bench, are an amazing catch. They do get paid, or take their game elsewhere.

Name I will throw out there if he's bought out to return to MKE. Robin Lopez?

We need that interior player who can give the Bucks 8-10 minutes of hard defense, and pushes the offense outside the 10' perimeter. A shot blocker, body checker, and all around bad ass who will play body on body with anyone in the NBA, and walk away leaving them considering if it was worth it, trying to slam down that highlights reel dunk.

He's got to be a #5 who can also play #4, so the Bucks can run twin aircraft carriers at times when Lopez returns.

We need that interior player who can give the Bucks 8-10 minutes of hard defense, and pushes the offense outside the 10' perimeter. A shot blocker, body checker, and all around bad ass who will play body on body with anyone in the NBA, and walk away leaving them considering if it was worth it, trying to slam down that highlights reel dunk.

He's got to be a #5 who can also play #4, so the Bucks can run twin aircraft carriers at times when Lopez returns.
I don't disagree but unfortunately that guy does not exist at the deadline, personally I would be ok with an athletic rim protector

The Schroeder trade might just happen for a couple of reasons
  • The organization is uncomfortable Hill will be ready and be able to contribute in the playoffs.
  • If Hill is out basically no back up point, far from optimal
  • Donte was playing point vs LA the other night and was not that impressive, he’s a capable 2 guard not a PG

The Schroeder trade might just happen for a couple of reasons
  • The organization is uncomfortable Hill will be ready and be able to contribute in the playoffs.
  • If Hill is out basically no back up point, far from optimal
  • Donte was playing point vs LA the other night and was not that impressive, he’s a capable 2 guard not a PG
Meh not thinking Schroeder is worth Donte. Throw Norwa at him they want more tell them no take it or leave it

Back