2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Bucks starting unit doing fine against the Hornets. All except Nwora that is. The bench? Horrible. There needs to be a lot of soul searching when it comes to the future of almost all of them. They just plain make me want to cringe.

EDIT: I should mention that the subs tonight are the deep subs. We're missing an entire second starting team ahead of them.

Bucks starting unit doing fine against the Hornets. All except Nwora that is. The bench? Horrible. There needs to be a lot of soul searching when it comes to the future of almost all of them. They just plain make me want to cringe.

EDIT: I should mention that the subs tonight are the deep subs. We're missing an entire second starting team ahead of them.
Yep those same subs played vs Nets last 5 mintues and sucked.

So while Bucks only 1.5 games out of top spot in East shows you how good their division is this year as right now they are 3rd in the division and 5th seed overall.

So while Bucks only 1.5 games out of top spot in East shows you how good their division is this year as right now they are 3rd in the division and 5th seed overall.
Shows how balanced the East is

Or it could show the East is weak compared to the West, which is more than likely the case.
Based on what I have watched the East is 6 deep the west probably 4 deep. On the flip side Phoenix and GS are more complete than any team in the East.

Injuries and Covid also play a big part. Milwaukee is dominant when the Big 3 are on the court , Brooklyn is without Durant.

Based on what I have watched the East is 6 deep the west probably 4 deep. On the flip side Phoenix and GS are more complete than any team in the East.

Injuries and Covid also play a big part. Milwaukee is dominant when the Big 3 are on the court , Brooklyn is without Durant.
There's only a 4 win difference between E & W so they're equally matched across the board, but those teams at the top of the pecking order in the West have a degree of dominance league wide. It's in the records.

I agree that Phoenix and GS are more complete. That's what I was saying from my initial comment. They need to be beaten on their home court to take home a championship.

So week from now is trade deadline. Talk if Bucks make a move they will trade DiVincizo as he is only tradeable asset they have.

So week from now is trade deadline. Talk if Bucks make a move they will trade DiVincizo as he is only tradeable asset they have.
Depends what’s out there. They need a rim protector more than anything else

Back