2021-22 GB Packers Season Breakdown

Love is a project that's no doubt but unfair to write the kid off before he's even been give a chance to develop. Year 1 no OTA's played all year with the PS. This year backup and gets thrown into KC game with no time to prepare and Lions game he plays with all the scrubs. How about we set him up with chances to succeed.

What we saw at Utah St there was a lot to be desired.
Now your side stepping, we have had thousands of discussions on the poor QB talent pool both yrs before he was drafted and what's coming out. Forget the Utah state stuff which I would remind you included a coaching change to that moron GA ,
If you take his talent vs the talent that's been coming out the past 3 seasons then he's a 3rd or 4th where most had him pegged.

Now we need to discuss the fact we moved up in the first to acquire a #1 QB that we would turn around and trade for that 3rd or 4th... that's just nuts on so many levels.

Love is a project that's no doubt but unfair to write the kid off before he's even been give a chance to develop. Year 1 no OTA's played all year with the PS. This year backup and gets thrown into KC game with no time to prepare and Lions game he plays with all the scrubs. How about we set him up with chances to succeed.
Well said GBP4

Now we need to discuss the fact we moved up in the first to acquire a #1 QB that we would turn around and trade for that 3rd or 4th... that's just nuts on so many levels.
This is what is mind blowing, without even really giving the kid a chance. Now, I get that they lay eyes on him each day and know better what his development looks like but I can't imagine Gutey cutting the cord so quick, but as I said before, nothing this FO does now surprises me. Maybe Gutey has learned to cut his looses and admit he failed? Again, how can we call Love a failure so soon?

Now your side stepping, we have had thousands of discussions on the poor QB talent pool both yrs before he was drafted and what's coming out. Forget the Utah state stuff which I would remind you included a coaching change to that moron GA ,
If you take his talent vs the talent that's been coming out the past 3 seasons then he's a 3rd or 4th where most had him pegged.

The trade up was worse than the pick without a doubt

Think a little history here.

First the season before the draft Rodgers had maybe his worst season since his first and appeared to be detoriating.

Seemed like new GM Gutey panicked. Instead of drafting a a WR he traded up in panic mode in a weak QB class for a QB I had graded as late Rd 2/rd3. That trade up was a double whammy.

I have been saying for quite awhile that ML and company don't have faith in Love. If they did as the prior staff did with Rodgers and traded Favre away, they would have done the same with Rodgers instead of bending over backwards to do everything they can to get him to stay.

Don't know that I buy the trading Love story. Haven't seen or heard it anywhere else...yet. And if we do, this is a terrible QB class, so where are they going to find a backup w a salary strapped cap.

Think a little history here.

First the season before the draft Rodgers had maybe his worst season since his first and appeared to be detoriating.

Seemed like new GM Gutey panicked. Instead of drafting a a WR he traded up in panic mode in a weak QB class for a QB I had graded as late Rd 2/rd3. That trade up was a double whammy.

I have been saying for quite awhile that ML and company don't have faith in Love. If they did as the prior staff did with Rodgers and traded Favre away, they would have done the same with Rodgers instead of bending over backwards to do everything they can to get him to stay.

Don't know that I buy the trading Love story. Haven't seen or heard it anywhere else...yet. And if we do, this is a terrible QB class, so where are they going to find a backup w a salary strapped cap.
Well Gute had targeted Aiyuk and Jefferson but they were gone. But in retrospect, while the trade up cost draft capital to move up in round 2, Dillion would not have been picked in late round 2. Trade off maybe.

I have always advocated drafting a QB each year. Supply and demand. Wolf was spot on with that strategy

Well Gute had targeted Aiyuk and Jefferson but they were gone. But in retrospect, while the trade up cost draft capital to move up in round 2, Dillion would not have been picked in late round 2. Trade off maybe.

I have always advocated drafting a QB each year. Supply and demand. Wolf was spot on with that strategy
That and drafting Corners every year or udfa. Wolf also had veteran QBs at times for back ups also

That and drafting Corners every year or udfa. Wolf also had veteran QBs at times for back ups also
Yes but it’s also important that what Wolf had to deal with in that era, like franchise tags and cap is night and day what Gute and Ball have to mess with. Drafting CB is fine but also then rules were different

Back