2021-22 GB Packers Season Breakdown

Maybe but I not reading into it that they don’t believe in #10. Unless they see something that we don’t. I digress….it’s a business and if 12 walks comp is zero and a big cap hit. That’s to put it bluntly bad for business.
Well, then they should have been smarter last summer. They brought this on themselves.

I told you that this group was crazy, they want that last SB come hell or high water. The only problem is that genius Murphy is selling the future down the river in the process...
Probably so but so did Pats w Brady and Saints w Brees. Brady won what 1 or 2 more after trading Jimmy G and the Saints didn't make it back.

I’m a stickler for citing and sourcing, the report quoted by Mark was posted on Twitter by someone named “CJ Golson”, who may or may not be a real person.

Color me extremely skeptical until a real person puts their name on it.

I’m a stickler for citing and sourcing, the report quoted by Mark was posted on Twitter by someone named “CJ Golson”, who may or may not be a real person.

Color me extremely skeptical until a real person puts their name on it.
Saw it from a different source as well, Houston newspaper reporter. So it might not be as far fetched as you believe.

Nothing about the rumor surprises me. It's possible the Packers will get a realistic value for Love.

Every day, week, month, and year, is another adventure in the zany world of the NFL, where they treat hundreds of millions of dollars like it was Monopoly money.

Rodgers stays 3 years, they use a pick or two from the Love trade to grab a player or two who can help them down the road, and they get a few players presently on roster that they really want to keep buy in to a championship if they work out the finances, and who knows where it goes?

Rodgers stayed healthy this past year, and despite all the complaints stated, did win the MVP award for a reason.

Enjoy the ride. It's going to be a lot of fun seeing where this roller coaster goes.

Back