2021-22 GB Packers Season Breakdown

Saw it from a different source as well, Houston newspaper reporter. So it might not be as far fetched as you believe.
That doesn’t mean a thing if the reporter just repeated the bogus rumor he read online. That’s how bogus stories get going, so much of media reporting these days is repeating someone else’s crap and saying you verified it, with the sole means of verification being the act of repetition itself.

This is undeniable, and has nothing to do with any recent rumors. It's been evident since last TC, the way they handled Love's snaps, and through the season when ML seemed to deem Love unworthy of actually playing with the best guys on the roster.
I just don’t have a good feel what his value is around the league. The pool is so diluted that I can see a 3rd and at the same time film and game action screams a 4th or 5th.

I just don’t have a good feel what his value is around the league. The pool is so diluted that I can see a 3rd and at the same time film and game action screams a 4th or 5th.
Based on what film? There aren't enough meaningful snaps for anyone anywhere to determine his worth including internally. And we both know what the pool of talent is coming out... if you go just on that last point he's a third.

Based on what film? There aren't enough meaningful snaps for anyone anywhere to determine his worth including internally. And we both know what the pool of talent is coming out... if you go just on that last point he's a third.
What we saw at Utah St there was a lot to be desired.

He had a bad 2019, no question.
But he lost all his significant playmaker receivers to graduation, which was not replaced with near equal talent, plus a coaching change meant a new offense to learn, and which was one that did not put him in situations to succeed.

His 2018 season was night/day different from 2019, and that’s why it may be premature to write him off as a bust after such a small sample size as he’s put out there.

A lot of us claimed Gary was a bust until he got more playing time and was another year in the league.

I think cautious patience is still called for.

Back