2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Very fortunate to win last night. Dallas only shot 41% from the line. I’ll take it. Holiday played Luka well.

Very fortunate to win last night. Dallas only shot 41% from the line. I’ll take it. Holiday played Luka well.
Luca is awesome, but I just don't think him always having the ball in his hand, the majority of every possession, is the best plan in the long run. However, Dallas coaches seem to think so . . . .

Luca is awesome, but I just don't think him always having the ball in his hand, the majority of every possession, is the best plan in the long run. However, Dallas coaches seem to think so . . . .
I get that but Dallas really does not have anyone else who can create a shot. Hardaway is a spot up shooter, so is Dinwiddie. Wood is not very athletic but seems to have some range. What would make Dallas really dangerous is a Marcus Smart type guy. Not a elite scorer but can create off the dribble. Jaylon Brown is another type player

What would make Dallas really dangerous is a Marcus Smart type guy.

Let's hope a Marcus Smart guy stays far, far away from the Mavs! lol!

That was quite an ending last night, and Giannis' 'Basketball Gods' sure showed up just in time to create all of those Mav misses at the free throw line. Wow. I really did not think we were going to win this one!

So…In Shams latest trade intel, Bucks were about to send 4 seconds and players in a three-team deal that would’ve landed them Crowder. Rockets wanted a first instead.

Some of the best deals are ones that don’t happen. I get the need to upgrade the D (Allen) but Crowder is not worth at capital

So…In Shams latest trade intel, Bucks were about to send 4 seconds and players in a three-team deal that would’ve landed them Crowder. Rockets wanted a first instead.

Some of the best deals are ones that don’t happen. I get the need to upgrade the D (Allen) but Crowder is not worth at capital
Bucks goal is not to have a draft pick for the next 10 years

Bucks goal is not to have a draft pick for the next 10 years
Which honestly is fine. Your going to build around Giannis with full and mid level exceptions and find some trades to fill needs.

Bucks route the defending champs. Was all MKE in which Holiday had the night off.

Back