2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

The reality is that the Bucks have been able to overcome those problems of assist vs turnover because they play solid defense.

What I'm seeing is the Bucks are starting to use more creative ways of getting guys open for shots but have been putting themselves in a position where they're getting trapped on the sidelines and are losing those passing lanes. More ball movement, without dribbling, should be able to clear the floor better for them, and change that ration dynamic.

What may not be seen by a lot of people is that Jevon Carter has become an honest to goodness NBA player, who not only understands his role, but is embracing it to the point where he's putting up the best numbers across the board over his entire career. That speaks highly of bringing him in, how he's coached, and how he's responding to that coaching.

The decision to shoot from the outside, by Giannis, was on his own shoulders, not on how the game was being played. He was clearing the middle when Portis was in the game, because Portis was schooling anyone who was on him. He was playing a true inside game.

Personally, I believe this team is 5 to 10% better than it was last year, and is stocked to make a deep run in the playoffs, and possibly even win the whole thing. It all depends on injuries throughout the season, and how well rested they are when they hit the playoffs. So far, Bud has done a darned good job of time management for his players.

Last night, Khris was hobbled by a bad ankle, but spent a lot of minutes on the floor to work on his game. He's still somewhat out of synch with his core game, and is still finding his way in blending with the rotations. It will come.

Holiday is without doubt, a catalyst for success. Fortunately we have Jevon who has done a great job spelling him, and handling the job when he's on the shelf. I go back to Carter. One heckuva good move getting him in a Cream City uni.

The reality is that the Bucks have been able to overcome those problems of assist vs turnover because they play solid defense.

What I'm seeing is the Bucks are starting to use more creative ways of getting guys open for shots but have been putting themselves in a position where they're getting trapped on the sidelines and are losing those passing lanes. More ball movement, without dribbling, should be able to clear the floor better for them, and change that ration dynamic.

What may not be seen by a lot of people is that Jevon Carter has become an honest to goodness NBA player, who not only understands his role, but is embracing it to the point where he's putting up the best numbers across the board over his entire career. That speaks highly of bringing him in, how he's coached, and how he's responding to that coaching.

The decision to shoot from the outside, by Giannis, was on his own shoulders, not on how the game was being played. He was clearing the middle when Portis was in the game, because Portis was schooling anyone who was on him. He was playing a true inside game.

Personally, I believe this team is 5 to 10% better than it was last year, and is stocked to make a deep run in the playoffs, and possibly even win the whole thing. It all depends on injuries throughout the season, and how well rested they are when they hit the playoffs. So far, Bud has done a darned good job of time management for his players.

Last night, Khris was hobbled by a bad ankle, but spent a lot of minutes on the floor to work on his game. He's still somewhat out of synch with his core game, and is still finding his way in blending with the rotations. It will come.

Holiday is without doubt, a catalyst for success. Fortunately we have Jevon who has done a great job spelling him, and handling the job when he's on the shelf. I go back to Carter. One heckuva good move getting him in a Cream City uni.
I have been on the Carter bandwagon since the season began. His defense has always been consistent but he’s also developed as a scorer. If he has a flaw it’s ball distribution but that’s really splitting hairs. I get your point on Portis but not sure I want Giannis being the guy on the perimeter spacing. Bobby does most of his damage with the ball, they posted him up a couple of times granted with success.

To Giannis I agree it’s on him, not disagreeing there but when he has the ball there are times that movement is not crisp. I get jt, but again splitting hairs

The East is basically Boston and Milwaukee. Cleveland is really good defensively but after Mitchell and Garland they have issues scoring. At this point I like Boston a bit better and when Williams gets back they will be really difficult to beat. Milwaukee is deeper but Brown, Tatum and Smart are really good and White and Williams can score.

Read fan got ejected last night. Draymond Green said a fan sitting courtside was jawing with him all game and in 3rd qtr made a threat on his life. Green told ref and ref had the fan removed.

I have been on the Carter bandwagon since the season began. His defense has always been consistent but he’s also developed as a scorer. If he has a flaw it’s ball distribution but that’s really splitting hairs. I get your point on Portis but not sure I want Giannis being the guy on the perimeter spacing. Bobby does most of his damage with the ball, they posted him up a couple of times granted with success.

To Giannis I agree it’s on him, not disagreeing there but when he has the ball there are times that movement is not crisp. I get jt, but again splitting hairs

The East is basically Boston and Milwaukee. Cleveland is really good defensively but after Mitchell and Garland they have issues scoring. At this point I like Boston a bit better and when Williams gets back they will be really difficult to beat. Milwaukee is deeper but Brown, Tatum and Smart are really good and White and Williams can score.
Giannis and ball movement are a problem at times. I understand he's always looking for that drive to the bucket, but when it's not there, he needs to dish it off, and let a play develop, instead of shooting from outside. Last night, GS cut the lanes off, and he was pushing shots from outside. Quite frankly, it helped the Warriors stay in the game for a period of time.

That's why I was referring to the passes, without dribbling. Giannis is the most guilty of anyone in this area. It is correctable, and when it's done, they will find a few extra assists, and less turn overs because they'll be more in control of the court.

Giannis problem is that he knows he has to score, and can't switch gears mentally, to give the ball up. He needs to find just a little more trust in the guys around him, that they'll pick up the slack. It's difficult for a star to see that, but it's what separates the very best from the rest. Although Giannis assist level must be close to what Michael Jordan averaged over his career, I think that in today's game, he could add 1 to 3 per game onto that total because of the way defenses run to double and triple team him. When he masters that, he's gonna be the schizzle.

Read fan got ejected last night. Draymond Green said a fan sitting courtside was jawing with him all game and in 3rd qtr made a threat on his life. Green told ref and ref had the fan removed.

This is such a sad thing. And, it's getting worse, the lines are being crossed constantly - even in just normal life. People don't know how to talk to each other anymore.

What happened to going to the game, grabbing a beer, cheering on your team and cheering against them?

This is such a sad thing. And, it's getting worse, the lines are being crossed constantly - even in just normal life. People don't know how to talk to each other anymore.

What happened to going to the game, grabbing a beer, cheering on your team and cheering against them?
it’s the reason I seldom go to live sporting events anymore. The entire stadium / arena experience is just not enjoyable anymore. Fans think that buying a ticket is license to say or do anything without repercussions. Not all fans, don’t want to paint a broad brush. Don’t know what the answer is.

Reactions: TW

Thing is Green is known to go at it with fans. So I would not take Green's side as 100% true.

That had to be the worst loss by MKE in years and years. Losing by 41 points

Back