2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

I get that but Dallas really does not have anyone else who can create a shot. Hardaway is a spot up shooter, so is Dinwiddie. Wood is not very athletic but seems to have some range. What would make Dallas really dangerous is a Marcus Smart type guy. Not a elite scorer but can create off the dribble. Jaylon Brown is another type player
That's my point. The Mavs need a point guard to take some pressure off of Luka - which would make them tough to beat.

That's my point. The Mavs need a point guard to take some pressure off of Luka - which would make them tough to beat.
An athletic wing would also fit. If you have a point that’s fine, he can distribute but can he create his own shot ? Like Milwaukee, Middleton was that guy who could create offense if it was stagnant. He got hurt the offense struggled

An athletic wing would also fit. If you have a point that’s fine, he can distribute but can he create his own shot ? Like Milwaukee, Middleton was that guy who could create offense if it was stagnant. He got hurt the offense struggled
Speaking of Middleton had a decent game but I think might take him to mid January to get him back into game shape. Right now only 6 games in I think he still has some rust to get off.

There's only so many shots to go around. I think the only thing that would inspire a trade would be a top level defender, and I wouldn't go all out to make it happen.

Speaking of Middleton had a decent game but I think might take him to mid January to get him back into game shape. Right now only 6 games in I think he still has some rust to get off.
That and he was limited by a bad ankle.

In ESPN +/- category every Bucks player who did not just play in the last 5 garbage minutes had postive points and every starter was double digit +.
One more thing about last nights game. The ball movement was not good and 22 assists to 21 turnovers is not going to win in the playoffs. And Giannis cannot take 12 shots outside the paint. Now to be fair much of that is a product of Holiday not playing but that’s 2 games in a row with mediocre assist to TO ratios. Got to clean that up

Back